Chapter 20

• Demi •

My last concert for the believe tour was tonight and I'm super excited. The whole family is coming for my special night in Arizona.

But here's a twist, I told Mom to invite, Maddie, Dallas and Sarah tonight as well so I could embarrass Sarah. I would invite her on stage and tell her, her most embarrassing story. Of course I didn't say that to mom. All I said to her was that I wanted the whole family there.

Everything was set, after I sung my last song "No Promises" with Cheat Codes. I'm going to invite Sarah and say her worst story ever. She'll end up crying probably like a baby and cry to Dallas. Who by the way is a brat.

My sisters are the worst. They have attitude and always try to get Mom and Eddie to hate me. Whatever it never works, I'm the only Daughter with success in this family.

• Dallas •

2 more hours till we have to go to the concert. I'm dreading it.

I already know what's going to happen. Well kind of. Demi will act like the star child like always and push us all away. Most likely do something that will make Sarah and Maddie cry and I will try to confront them. While Mom and Eddie act like nothing's wrong.

1 hour left. 59 mins left. We're all getting ready to look our best and presentable. If I can say this myself. I'm pretty sure everyone is going to be looking at our family the whole concert. Well Our family as in Maddie, Sarah and I.

The stadium is pretty far away so we are in the car now ready to leave. Maddie feels a little light headed and she can barley walk. When I called Mom, my momma legit said

"Maddie is making excuses, Demi will be so furious"

Well excuse me mom. But your daughter is dying over here and all your thinking about is your other daughter's career.

I called her and said that Maddie will not be attending because she does not feel good and that I will not force her to come with us. But then I realized that she cannot take care of herself all alone in her state, so I also said that I will not be attending and that I will simply drop off Sarah. Because my stupid mother wouldn't let Sarah stay home.

Sarah has the most upsetting face in her eyes when I looked at her and I just could not handle it. I said that I will drop her and also told her that I am demanding Sarah to have a different seat and that she will not sit next to our parents alone.

I dropped her off at the main stage where Demetria is preforming and told her to pick a spot. She picked a spot the farthest away from her original spot. I bid my farewells to her and headed home. But quickly running back and reminding her to call me if anything happens

\\•||•//

hey! Ya girl just updated!

glad I did though!

maybe you should like and comment?

comment any suggestions or anything

thanks for reading

and this time I will be updating on a daily

Remember, Stay Strong & Be Happy.

ciao, girlies. ✌🏻