Chapter 21

Sarah's P.O.V

My heart is beating so damn fast it's like I can almost feel my heart about to jump straight out of my chest. The concert hasn't started yet, it starts in approximately 10 minutes, Demi hasn't done anything yet but you never know. I'm scared that in these last 10 mins she's going to blow up and ruin me.

Dallas is taking care of Maddie and that's okay I don't mind that much. Maddie isn't feeling well and she deserves that someone takes care of her cause the rest of the family doesn't care enough. Super annoying right? My parents can't even take care of their kids.

The concert started and J&J is opening! I cant believe it! No one told me they would be there. I really hope I get to meet them. My heart starts slowing down because Demi really can't do anything when she's preforming and she would never actually ruin her career to ruin me.

Oh my freaking god. Demi just told the whole world how much she hates me. I'm gonna ball my eyes out. Wait i've already done that. I cannot believe what a jerk she is. She just ruined my whole life and what makes it even worse her fans agree with her.

flashback;

"Sarah Faith Lovato is the biggest bitch i know. You all know i've struggled with self harm, anorexia and depression well she told me to kill myself."

"Sarah has ruined my life, I cannot leave my house without thinking what will she do next. My parents don't believe me and she's ruined my life"

"My family has always taken her side. I deserve this all, My fame is all mine. She doesn't deserve any of it. Everyone always believes the younger one. My life is the absolute worst."

Yeah, She said that all. Everyone heard. Word for word. I ran home crying, It was a 2 hour walk but I ran and made it 45 minutes. one of my special talents is running. Like running away from my problems.

I reached home with tears and blood all over me from tripping and mud stains from falling and my voice so delicate from screaming so loud. i guess you could say i was a mess. I crashed the door open and ran to Dallas and Maddie with the weakest face ever. They both ran to me but i fell down crying. this was my breaking point. Demi had officially broken me.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey Girlies, It's ya girl back again with an update even after i said i was deleting but i felt nostalgic after reading the book over again and updated.

Guess i needed some type of motivation. Hope you enjoy Chapter 21 with some drama 💘

I don't know wether this will be constant but i'll try. Stay Positively Lovely 💘

Thanks For Voting!! Love you!