Chapter 18

3 weeks later

Demi's P.O.V

Sarah thinks she can get away from me, not for long though. I will eventually find them and I will take Maddie. Maddie was my favourite until Dallas took her. But it's practically my fault. I am turning crazy. But that's not my fault. My medication is working and I don't feel like getting a new prescription.

Wilmer, My handsome boyfriend adores Sarah when we're together. If the family is together and the girls; Sarah & Maddie are there. He forgets about me, I am the star! He can't forget about me. But now that their gone, he's all mine. But honestly I don't know where they are, I even texted Dallas!? Where are they?

I will find them if it's the last thing I do and torture them, with my fame. Obviously.

Dallas's P.O.V

Sarah has been begging for me to let her go to a concert with her friends. Yes you heard me, she did make friends, in the first two days that we were here. It's been 3 weeks now, and the girls and her are inseparable. But it's adorable!

Anyways, she wants to go to a Shawn Mendes concert, because she's madly obsessed with him and his music. Honestly though, who isn't? Even I'm obsessed with him.

I'm really glad she's found a distraction away from Demi, like she never is upset. Maddie is also so happy here, she's also found a group of friends of 5, and constantly is out with them having fun, at the mall, at their houses. You know, the usual teenage things.

Maddie also found her new second home, her Ariel class. She has always loved Ariel and now she can express her dancing even more.

Sarah's P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since the move and I love it here! It's the best, even in the first 2 days of staying here, I made a group of 4 amazing friends. Hera, Cassandra, Bella and Izzy.

They're all so kind and super pretty! As you probably may or may now know. It's summer here so we haven't started school. It's July! And school starts in August. So we're basically living the teenage life by doing what teenage girls do.

I really want to go to the Shawn Mendes concert that's happening here in Arizona with my "bitches squad" that's our groupchats names and what we call eachother, so don't be offended. Also just so you know, Dallas doesn't mind.

Shawn Mendes is my favourite person ever! Aside from Family & friends. He's so generous and he gives it his all and his music is just ahh amazing!!

I have a Instagram and Twitter fan page for him that I run with also my bitches squad. We have a few thousand followers and we've gotten noticed a couple times. But it's actually for the old and official start of MAGCON. So it isn't just for Shawn, because I love Shawn and the girls love Omaha, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier.

(I'm changing the ages for Sarah and Her friends to 17)

Their opening on July 17 for Shawn so basically it's a full concert of our favourite people! And we just have to go, it could be just a onetime chance with just all of our favourite people. Well I'm gonna go and try to convince Dallas, bye!

Please comment! Maybe suggest something's you wanna see in the story. But pretty please comment something so I know you're enjoying the book :)