Chapter 6

Demi's P.O.V

Maddie deserves the world and I'm going to give it to her, I'm coming home in two days and I'm so excited!

Dallas seems like she doesn't want to be near me anymore, it's all perfect Sarah's fault. I hate her, she's so annoying and she gets everything she wants. I struggled with cutting, depression and eating disorders. She's always been happy and never struggled with anything. She's perfect to Mom and Eddie.

Mom obviously loves me more then Sarah, I got the whole family more money than anyone else can. I am the best daughter.

I hate bullies, I've struggled also with being bullied but I vowed to myself that I will never bully anyone else In my entire life. Words hurt, they hurt so bad.

Diana's P.O.V

In furious with Demi's behaviour, last night she tweeted;
Demilovato: I love my family <3

But she didn't include Sarah, she found a picture from when Sarah was at camp. I'm actually gonna text her right now, she's in such big trouble.

Diana: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Demi: What do you mean?

Diana: You tweeted a picture without Sarah in it. I am not done with you.

Demi: Well..  Mom she isn't actually apart of this family.

Diana: What the hell did you say? She is more apart of this family then you are.

Demi: if that's what you think. Hahah

Diana: you know what? No. I'm not dealing with you, go talk to your father.
I'm done with you, go and don't talk with me again till your mind is in the right place.

Diana: Goodbye.

           Diana has blocked Demi.

Dallas's P.O.V

I am going to kill Demetria Devonne Lovato and I don't care that she's my "sister" she's never shown any love anyways. That girl think she's all that.

She did struggle with bullying but then she says she'll never bully. What a two faced person, I'm glad Mom told her off. She's annoying and immature. I can't believe that Sarah has to deal with her everyday that I'm not home and Demi isn't on tour.

Sarah's P.O.V

Dallas told me about Mom and Demi's fight, I'm so proud of mom only because she's never yelled at Demi for this type of behaviour because she's an adult now.

My demons keep coming back and I don't want to annoy Dallas. I've already driven away Demi from her, I feel like this is all my fault. What's wrong with me. I start thinking out loud, what if I wasn't alive. Demi would never bully me, Dallas,Maddie and Demi would never be spread apart. Mom would never have yelled at Demi, and Eddie wouldn't be disappointed in Demi.