Chapter 11

Sarah's P.O.V

I'm so excited right now, guess why? Well you can't. Dallas and I officially moved into our house! And Maddie is coming too!!!

I got my room all situated and so did the rest, my room is AMAZING! I'm in love, well how could you not?

Demi's P.O.V

People make mistakes right? And they regret it. But I don't regret mine, and that's ignoring and making Sarah feel like shit and my mission was accomplished! She deserves nothing. Poor Maddie has to live with her now, I feel so bad. Sarah is such a brat I can't imagine living with her, I'm glad I'm on tour in Europe and also I have my apartment in Hollywood.

She's just self centred and wants everything. I got this family from where they were.

Diana's P.O.V

Demi is not the person she was 10 years ago, she says she does not promote bullying and discrimination but at the moment she is acting like one.

I know she is my daughter an all but so it Sarah and I care for all of them, if one of my babies is hurt I'm going to deal with it. I can't imagine if self harm was a problem for any other of my
daughters.

Sarah's P.O.V

I was at the mall with my friends, Sophie and Amber when I walked into ULTA and I heard one of the girls in front of me say "ew is she Demi Lovato's sister, gross Sarah is a freak."

I ran out the store crying but just a second later I saw Sophie screaming at her and Amber pushed one of the girls then they ran out and set out to find me. They found me at the water fountain just trying to recollect myself.

I told them that they didn't have to push and yell at them because I deserved it. They responded with a simple, "yes we did, we're your bestfriends and bestfriends are always there for each other."

And then I cried tears of joy and jumped as I stood up and hugged them.

Hey this is a little side note, do you mind the occasional swears? And also do you want more drama? Answer in the suggestions

IMPERFECTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara