Chapter 5

Sarah's P.O.V

I've always looked up to Rowan Blanchard, She's so inspiring and her way of words get me every time. I try so hard to be optimistic and try to be a better person myself, and I think it's working.

I do go through ups and downs but you have to ignore it because people will always talk behind your back and make rumours, but you know what's true and what's not and you also know who your true friends and family are.

I know deep down in Demi's heart she loves me, somewhere in there she has a part of her love for me in there. I sure hope so to be honest. Mom asked if Dallas and I wanted to move in together and I was so ecstatic!

Dallas P.O.V

I can't believe I get to move in with my baby girl, Sarah deserves so much more then she's getting from the negative feedback. She seems so much for happier and it warms my heart. I hope Demi knows how badly she affected Sarah.

We move in 2 weeks, we have loads of
Furniture and clothes to move in with of course! I can't believe this is actually happening, It includes 8 bedrooms, 6 washrooms, 3 main living rooms, 2 game rooms, 1 kitchen, a pool, and more extra rooms for entertainment.

The house is so huge it amazes me on how great life is gonna be for Sarah, I just want what's best for her. You may wonder why I act as if I'm Sarah's Mom, Maddie has always been Demi's favourite and don't get me wrong I love Maddie but Sarah intrigued me more, she showed me that even when people push you so far down there's always a way to step back up. I've always had a tag bit more love for Sarah then Maddie but I show love to Maddie as well, she isn't forgotten to me at least I'm not like Demi who forgot Sarah even existed.

Diana's P.O.V

I know when my baby girl cries at night. I know when Dallas comes and talks to her for hours and they always tell each other everything. It warms my heart knowing that my baby has a loving sister that will lead her to happiness. This one day I asked Sarah if she was disappointed in me and she responding with a simple "no because I know it's tough for you to see me like this but Dallas helps me and she makes it all better". And at that moment I knew, Sarah and Dallas need to move out and live themselves, I prefer for them to live close so I can still manage to see them all the time but I had asked Eddie and we decided together that It was best for Sarah and Dallas.