Chapter 23

Sarah's P.O.V

Demi was back, she was at the library reading a magazine about herself of course. I quickly checked out the book and sprinted out of there.

My heart was beating fast again, a feeling i've come to know. I called an uber and walked away from the library so there was no way Demj would see me. What was she doing her anyway? Why is she in Arizona? Isn't she supposed to be on tour with Kehlani right now? Well, nevermind all i know is that I have to be out of here. I reached home with more and more anger for her. Dallas wasn't home neither was Maddie, I had the whole Arizona home to myself. There was no one around and I had time to do what I needed to do.

My legs somehow traveled to the washroom, and my hands traveled under the sink. My fingers kept checking and looking for my blade. But i just couldn't find it. I looked everywhere. Where was it? My mind can't seem to think, my eyes keep drifting under the sink. I slowly but swiftly grabbed my phone and found my fingers lingering over Dallas's contact. My fingers reached onto the keyboard and "magically" texted Dallas, the following,

"did you go in my washroom today?"

I frankly remember my blade being there yesterday. If Dallas found it, i'm done. She'll send me away to a rehab center or worse a mental institution. I look around for more razors but I can't seem to find those either. My head swirling with thoughts. I need to find, where it is before Dallas does. As soon as I reach to close the cabinet my phone dings with a text from Dallas.

"yeah, I had time before work so I cleaned the whole house, your welcome."

Dallas's P.O.V

It was 3:34 pm right now, Maddie was at Ariel class and Sarah was at the library. I had enough time to go and look around the home for messes. I walked out of my room and walked into Maddie's I saw a notebook on her bed and I reached to grab it but I realized it was a diary so I didn't open it. I felt guilty so I walked out of her room, and found myself in Sarah's. Her washroom lights were on and when I went to close it, I felt a wet and sticky solution underneath my foot.

————————————————————————

Chapter 23 💋

follow my insta @_samr.a
vote and comment 💋