Chapter 9

Sarah's P.O.V

I actually really wanted to know if Maddie is mad at me, I mean I did hurt Demi but not as much as she hurt me. She actually slapped me. But you know what? its fine if she hates me because i hate her too, and im talking about Demi.

I took the integrity and texted Maddie and the conversation went a little like this

Sarah: hey can we talk?

Maddie: of course

Sarah: are you mad at me?

Maddie: no why would I be

Sarah: you've been kind of distant :(

Maddie: I'm so sorry! I promise we'll hang together soon, how bout the mall tomorrow or the day after?

Sarah: yea let's do it!

                   End of conversation

Maddie's P.O.V

I feel really bad about being distant towards Sarah, instead of just taking her to the mall, I bought her the IPhone 7 plus because her iPhone 6 is cracked, but anyways I know that gifts can't fix it but I just wanted her to have a new phone anyway!

I took responsibility and went to Best Buy to check out the phones there, I know she'd probably want Rose Gold so I got her that. I got her a whole stack of phone cases that looked cute and let me be honest, I wanted to buy the whole store.

Dallas's P.O.V

Demi texted me. She said I stole Sarah away from her, even though everyone could clearly see she was being a selfish brat because Sarah never ever hung out with Demi and she's always with me, not that I'm complaining ;).

I got Sarah one of those huge teddy bears that are sometimes bigger then the person itself, but not for her to love me even more but for her to just be happy. I found out she liked huge bear from her lock screen on her cracked phone.

Maddie's P.O.V

It's time to go to the mall with Sarah and I'll admit that I'm kind of nervous because we haven't hung out just each other at the mall or any public place. All I hope is that fans don't come and attack us like usual, it gets so annoying.

I led Sarah to the water fountain where we both tossed little pennies and made childish wishes.

Time to make my apology and give her phone! I'm so excited but nervous..?

I gave her the bag and she looked very confused, I chuckled. She opened it and screamed. As you all already know it was an iPhone 7 plus and she was crying tears of joy. She gave me a big hug and thanked me over and over again, I stopped her and said there's no need because I neglected you and I spaced you out and I'm sorry.

She said it was okay and she didn't mind and everyone has those moments and as soon as she finished our sentence, flashed and screams were shouted in the air and we instantly knew that the paparazzi were in the building.