Chapter 16

Sarah's P.O.V

We moved. Yet once again. All because of Demetria. All she does is follow me around! And she definitely will not find our new house. You know how we used to live in Texas? Well we moved to Arizona. Why? Because Demi finds us anywhere.

She just hires her little bodyguard to find us. She has all the money she needs to find us. But now, Dallas, Maddie and I have all changed our numbers and only have given them to or parents and only our friends we can trust not to give to Demi.

I really wanted to stay in Contact with Marissa, but she's bestfriends with Demi. I know what you're thinking, why are you friends with your enemy's bestfriend. Well you see, I actually met her before Demi met Marissa but then. Demi took over. Like always.

Whatever, all I know is that I'm starting a new and fresh life. No more Demi and no more school drama. I was exhausted from the flight and as soon as we entered the car we called to bring
Us to our new house, I drifted off to sleep.

Dallas's P.O.V

As we entered the car I could see Sarah's eyes fighting to stay awake and I chuckled slightly. She is just so cute when she's tired, I'm glad she's my sister. Ah we can finally stay away from Demetria.

The car ride was a good hour from the airport so I let Sarah sleep while I made small conversations with Maddie and also the driver.

We finally reached our destination! Our house is beautiful! It's amazing and hugeeee as I should say. I'm really excited for me to find a job here and for Maddie and Sarah's new school. As the guardian in the house I have to make sure everything is perfect and I have to also make sure we are always in contact with eachother if we ever go out. Without each other.

Please vote and comment!! Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed!