Chapter 2

Here I am in the school. I hate this place the most because I am criticized the most for being like this. For being myself.

Everybody hates me here.

So, here is my class and class be like:

'The paper ball throwing' champions sitting on the desks in the last left corner of my class.

'The gossiping machines' are on the front desk.

'Toppers' like all the time discussing something. They seem to be excited for the new chapter in physics to be discussed.

What's the fun in it? I don't understand!

They don't even have the nerve to see the 'Creature' movie. There's a gossip that 2 of them puked while watching that movie.

Because of this everybody laughs at them. But when the class result is declared these toppers laugh at others result.

Result declaration day = the toppers day

Oh! I got a paper ball on my head. It was really hard. I gave that boy a grim look but that won't change anything.

They always do this on purpose. Whenever I enter the class. They just do so to annoy me and wait to hear me say something.

The reality is that my voice in school has gone ancient.

Even if I ever speak, I speak in such a low voice that it is hard to hear.

But slowly everyone around me in school got used to it.

MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!

Mrs. D'Souza's class time.......

I stood up because she asked that whoever didn't do their homework may stand up.

"So Miss. Acharya. You didn't do your homework. Any good explanation for that?" she asked whilst glowering at me.

Well, I forgot that's it. I had much work to do at home.

[Reality – just passed time. Listened to music, daydreamed – had at least 10 daydreams, watched whole 'twilight' saga and last but not the least I watched 'American horror story' whole season 1]

All of it I couldn't say to her, so I remained silent.

I was sorry for not doing my homework, believe me, I was.

.

.

.

Just kidding!!!

"Hmm. So you won't speak." She sighed despondently. "Anybody else?"

"Noooooooooo Maaaaaaaaaaam." Class replied like all of them were in choir.

"Okay so give me your notebooks. I will check them now."

One by one everybody stood up, except for the toppers.

"So you all thought that you can fool me! Aarayna you can sit. This is because you were honest. But remember this shouldn't happen again. Everybody else write the diary notes."

I nodded and sat. Everybody else was writing diary notes. Half of them didn't even bring their diaries and other few didn't even have their pens.

So that's how the English class was.

After studying Chemistry, Biology and History I was extremely exhausted.

Today half of the day felt like I was Chris Burnett who was behind enemy lines and the school was the enemy.

I was that much exhausted!!

Thank god!! Today lunch was good!

Maths period was last and Mrs. Tripathi teaches us maths. She also happens to be our class teacher. She is really kind and understanding teacher.

"So students I think it's time to choose the class delegates. So who do you think I should make the class delegates?" she asked with great enthusiasm.

Boys were cheering for Vivaan and girls were cheering for Milly.

Because both are popular. Sometimes it feels like popularity just got into wrong and stupid people like Milly.

Is this a K.G. class?

WHATEVER!!!

"Okay! Vivaan will be from boys and from girls I want someone else because Milly already became the class delegate twice."

She was searching and then her eyes sat upon me and I was just watching the desk meekly, praying 'NOT ME! NOT ME!'

"So from girls, it'll be Aaryana." She declared.

Oh god! The Satan had already descended!!!

Before I could say no, whole class shouted no.

"Why not?" she asked

"Because she never speaks and we don't even know a thing about her." A boy spoke.

"She'll speak if you let her and it's not your problem. My decision is final."

BELL RANG!!!

The School was over and dispersal was going on.

Everybody was giving me,  grim looks. As if I assassinated Abraham Lincoln and I was from ISIS.

I didn't do anything wrong, did I?