Chapter 12

And here I see the familiar street where my home is situated.

We all know how the Indian streets are. Every Indian has taken the roller coaster ride of these streets. That's how we save money from a roller coaster in the amusement parks. We get them for free on our streets.

As in for saving money from water parks. We get water park rides from our streets in a rainy season.

"Hey! Aara! How was your test?" mom asked just as I entered.

"Give it a rest. Let her enter at least." My dad said.

"It's okay. It was really good. I knew most of the answers for the first time." I said happily.
"Great!" they exclaimed.

They were happy about it because this was the first time I was happy after giving a test. I not only suck at examinations or academically but also at being attractive and normal. But I do know one thing that I am sane.

I almost prepared my bed for the nap, just then my mom called me downstairs.

"What it is?" I asked darkly as I was apart from my bed.

"See by yourself." My mom said.

On T.V. there was a familiar figure – Aarav. He was giving an interview. He just inherited his father's company a few days ago.

"So, Mr. Takishima do you think that there will be any falls while you are the owner of this company?" the interviewer asked.

My mom's and my eyes are fixed on the T.V. and our ears are perked up to listen what he'll say.

"Well, ma'am we rich people never talk about falls. We always talk about how much more we will rise. That's why we are millionaires." He replied like he was an emperor.

Hmm.... He's got some attitude there.

"He's such a smart boy." My mom said happily.

She is obsessed with this family. Since they left all she is doing is talk about them.

Here the phone rings. Mom goes picks it up and seems unusually a lot happy.

Takishimas?

"Aara! Aarav wants to talk to you." My mom called out to me.

Definitely them!

"He is such a caring boy." Mom continued "I wish I had a son like him."

WHAT! ABOUT! ME!

Ain't I good?

These days teenagers are high on drugs, stay out late night and some are even becoming parents at this age.

I always stay at home, don't talk to a lot of boys and never argue.

Sometimes I feel like dying for a day and see who cries for me.

"Hey!" I said in a little bit of frustration.

"Hello! Little girl!" he is always happy.

"Don't call me little girl!" I demanded.

"Okay. So how was your test?"

"Good I guess."

"I can also assume that. Now tell me about your school exams. How they went?"

"Don't know."

"Tell me the marks."

And one by one I told him all of the marks and at last when I told him about maths......

"In maths, I got 10 out of 100."

Unbelievably !!! Pathetic!!!

He laughed a lot which made me furious. Then he said, "That is sad and comically devastating." He laughed again.

"I know and BYE!" I lashed out and cut the phone.

He called thrice, I didn't pick up any of the time and finally, I switched off the phone.

Now that the devil is gone, I shall take a nap.