Chapter 3

"Hey! Honey! Welcome! How was your school?" mom asked.

"Hell was fine today." my reply.

"Did something new happen?"

"Well, I............uh.......... I am the class delegate."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Really!"

"Wow! That's great! Come sit I got pancakes for you."

"Thanks, mom."

After eating pancakes I again went to my paradise, my room.

I recently bought 6 new novels and from the shelf, I took out one of them.

"Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. A perfect classic." My reaction to the novel.

I don't know why I love gothic novels. Not the new ones but the old ones. Especially written in the 1800s. 

They are amazing. Actually, they are my life. At least they don't disappoint me like people do.

7:00 pm , I am on chapter 23. Reading with silence and joy. Then suddenly my mom burst out of the door, happily.

"Aara! Guess who is coming?" mom asked.

"I don't know. I think nobody man." I replied with deadpanned face.

"HA!HA!HA! Very funny Aara, come on guess."

Indian parents have the highest level of sarcasm.

"Tell me, mom"

"Okay! Do you remember 'The Takishima's'?"

"I do remember. Oh! God! Don't say they are coming."

"Yes. Yes. My darling they are coming."

"Oh god!"

My mom left with joy and I was sitting there like I got 50000 volts of electric shock.

Mrs. Takishima is my mother's best friend. She is an Indian but she married a Japanese millionaire. They have a son of about 20 years old who has purple eyes because of a rare disorder which is known as Alexandria Genisys. Mr. Takishima owns Octron Co. which makes one of the best video games.

Seriously if they have a lot of money then why don't they go to Switzerland or London? Why here?

If besties want to meet then why their whole family is coming?