Chapter 16

I felt stunning, the air was cold and refreshing, clouds were gray and best of all there was snow. There was a woman named Mrs. Emma Brown waiting for us.

"Hello! Kids! So happy to see you." She said radiantly.

"Hello! Mrs. Brown." We both said.

"I'm the one who'll be in charge of you two. Get in the car."

She already knew most of the things – why didn't Sophie come, how we were rewarded and some of our background!

"So we'll be staying at Big Sky Resort. You go to the reception area and wait for me. I'll come after parking the car." She said.

"Okay, Mrs. Brown." We both said.

We got off the car and reached the reception area and now I think I am going to die because Aarav was there.

I held Alexander from his arm and took him away to hide from Aarav

But my bad, he already saw me.

"Aara! Where are you going?"

"Nowhere," I replied giving him a fake smile.

"Oh, I know you were going to hide from me." He said with a grinned face.

ALIEN! He already knows! It's like he's in my brain. God, please save me!

"Congratulations! Aara!" he said while hugging me gently.

"Thanks, Aarav," I said.

Then I introduced him to Alex and Mrs. Brown. They were already under his sway. [That happens to everybody who meets him, he's such a smooth talker.] We both talked a lot after that. He told me that he will teach me how to Ski after being aware of the fact that I didn't know Skiing. He again apologized for that tease!

Already he's been forgiven, what else does he want?