Chapter 11

There were so many teenagers. Most of them were nerds. Everybody had a friend there. And the most lonely person award goes to Miss. Aarayna Acharya.

[Applauses in the background.]

God! I wish I had someone.

In the last right corner there was a huge crowd and in the middle were last year's winners. On the left was a girl with that girly attitude. She was trying to be cute so that people will like her. I hate these types of girls. In the middle was a blond, he had blue eyes and amazing spectacles and a classic watch. On the right was a nerd girl who was still with a book. She was normal.

Most of the boys were fighting why batman is better than superman. Girls were checking out each other's' dresses.

After some time the crowd in the last right corner vanished and the winners reunited their friends except for the nerd girl. Her face looked like she was going to cry.

Just as I thought I'd be going up to her, the test started.

It was an OMR test. Thank god! But I was prepared for the descriptive one too.

Everybody who came first time for the test was sad as the examiners took everybody's phone so that nobody could cheat and freshers didn't know that.

I was happy because I had no phone.

As they handed over the question paper to me, I broke into a smile because I knew most of the answers. That's the reward you get for reading each novel for so many times.

First time ever I was happy while giving an exam.

The Time limit was two hours and it was over. Most of the people were discussing answers.

I found that nerd girl again. Now seeing her three questions run through my mind –

Q1- Is she going to cry now?

Q2- What can be the reason?

Q3- Will she be annoyed if I talk to her?

Taking all of these questions I go up to her.

"Hey! There." I said in my usual low tone.

"Hi." She said in lower than my tone.

"Are you okay?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because honestly, it looks like you are going to cry."

"Really! I thought so!"

"What do you mean?" I said that like I was going to sing whole Justin Beiber's song.

"Well, my mom put the eye drops forcefully in my eyes as my vision is not very much good. It makes my eyes look glassy."

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't know."

"It's okay. At least someone cares." She said in a happy tone.

"So, would you......." She continued "Like to .........um ....."

"Say it!!" I shouted.

"Go with me to the café." She spoke the words with fear but at least she was fluent.

"Sure."

"Sorry I am socially awkward."

"It's okay. Me too."

At the café, we talked about stuff. She had most of the likes and dislikes same as me. We also argued who was better Twilight or Harry potter. I was rooting for Harry potter and she was for Twilight. At last, we settled it up by saying that every body's got different opinions.

For at least two hours we talked and then her phone rang. It was her mother.

"So, bye then," I said.

"Yeah. Bye! It was great talking to you J.B." she said.

"You caught that huh?"

"Yup, you were almost going to sing."

We laughed and took off in our directions.