Chapter 13

Since the Takishimas left my mornings are again peaceful. I don't have to share my paradise with anyone else.

"Aara! Darling come down, at once!" my mom shouted not furiously instead happily.

I went downstairs and Oh! My! God!

In our hall, there were at least 50 big flower bouquets.

"Who sent them?" I asked.

"Aarav did and he's apologizing for something. Here's the card he sent for you." Mom replied.

CARD READ-

To Aarayna Acharya,

I apologize for my behavior yesterday. I am really sorry for hurting you. It was just a tease, I didn't want to hurt you. But you did get hurt, I am sorry. For compensation, I am sending you these flowers sweet like you. Once again I am sorry. Please forgive me.

From Aarav Takishima

Whoaaa! Just for this little thing, he is apologizing so much. What will happen if he committed a crime?

"So why is he apologizing?" mom asked

"He was teasing me for getting low marks in maths. I got furious and switched off the phone."

"Oh! But it was your mistake, that you got low marks."

"I suck at math. That's a fact."

"Okay! Whatever it is, he is so sweet. He sent those flowers just for you. Will you forgive him?"

"I already did. But I only like black roses."

"Don't be so cruel to the person who cares for you."

"Yeah, whatever."

This caring person is sick!! Who does these kinds of things?

Oh! Hell! I am getting late for school again.

I usually did get late but made it on time. This time that didn't happen. Because of this, I had to write a note and get principle's as well as my parents sign on it.

The Principal was nice and didn't scold me. Just asked me politely to never get late again.

I thought it would be a big deal but it wasn't. I always imagined that going to principal's office, the scenario would be like – she'll be sitting there with a hunter in one hand and AK-47 in another. After that you are dead.

But this one was calm and composed. My perception changed.

Again this Psycho Asylum! It never changes!

Seeing these people I always say one thing to myself ' I may never smile again.' But thanks to my mom and dad they are at least friendly and humorous. I love them both.

Here on the last bench, right-hand side corner, consolations are going on.

There are two types of girls after a breakup -

1- Who really cry inside or alone and smile in front of others.

2- Those who do all the drama in front of others, post it on social media and blame the guy.

Here, the second case is going on.

What the hell?! What is wrong with them?! Always blaming the guy and never ever accepting their fault.

It's not always the guy, who is at fault. There can be a girl's fault too. No one's perfect.

But if you can't handle it then why do you get into a relationship?!

Okay, he broke up, but you need to try and understand why? Instead of doing all of this drama.

GROW! UP!