Addicted // Harry Styles

His eyes pierced into mine as he stared at me from across the study hall. His posture full and prominent as he continued his glance. His white t-shirt clung to his,what looked like, toned stomach. His legs stood underneath his strong form, with his brown boots holding him firmly in that fixed position.

I flickered my eyes in order for them to move away from his to give me chance to see more of his features. His hair was stuffed under a grey beanie that seemed to control his hair. His nose looked buttoned and his plump full lips transformed into a playful smirk as he realised I had started checking him out. He raised his eyebrow as I looked back into his eyes,that I yet to know the colour of, before I put my head down and filled out the enrolment form.

Once I had the form filled out where it needed to be I placed it into the correct box for the course I wanted to take, drama. As I placed it into the box I heard a shout coming from the other side of the room, instantly turning my head as anyone else would do. I noticed the same beanie that I saw before and realised it was him.

I fixated my eyes onto where he was as he began getting wound up and angry at the person in front of him. A crowd started to form around that area which made him more aware to the fact he was causing a scene, but that didn't seem to faze him. His voice got louder and more dominant as the crowd got closer to him.

As any other bystander would do I watched his body language get more tense as he got more frustrated. The crowd started to infuriate me as it did not seem the right thing to do, to crowd someone with that tone of voice that obviously needed to be calmed down was absurd.

I pushed my way through the crowd until I made my way to him. He was still trying to make his point clear by shouting at this poor innocent person that was probably trying to do their job. Not clear to the fact that something like this would happen. I latched my hand onto the crease of his arm, at his elbow and began to move him away from this area.

My touch must have caused a sensation to arise because it caused him to flinch at it. His head turned to face me as he looked at me, then at my hand, then back up to my face. He stopped abruptly bringing me to a halt also. His eyes pierced into mine once more before his lips parted and he spoke the words

"You?"

// • • • • • //

Woah, hi ok. This is the first Harry Styles story that I'm attempting to do. I'm just going to say it now, all the ideas are from me and I have no intention of copying ideas from anybody, not only is that plagiarism but it also means it's not your story as someone else has thought about it.

Now that, that is cleared up, I just want to say I hope you enjoy this story, I will try and update as much as I can and try to leave you with a good cliffhanger ;) mwahaha!!

Anyway, that was the prologue and the first chapter will be up soon.
{edited}

[if you see any mistakes please Kindly let me know, thank you]

Cheerio, ˘◡˘