Part 22 - Part 2

a/n - PLEASE READ!!! IT'S IMPORTANT AND HELPFUL

When they go back to the SCRIPT it has two different markings * and ~

* means the start of the script and

~ means the end of the script. Thank you =) enjoy.

Rachel's POV

My first thought when i walked around the curtain was "wow, quite a lot of people turned up at this thing". There was the people from the classes at college, parents, teachers even the cleaning staff turned up. No pressure here then. As i walked around with harry, we had to set up the stage that we was going to use, which was nothing to fancy as we had wrote the script from our POV making it as real as possible. A few of the other students helped remove the last groups set and replaced it with a 'bed' - basically a table with a pillow and sheet on it, a classroom set - another table and a few chairs, and yet again another table for us to sit down at during the play. The audience got comfortable and got refreshments whilst this was happening as it did take 10 minutes to set up.

"are you ready?" i whispered to harry, who was looking straight back at me.

He has a nervous smile on his face as he nodded to me, meaning the answer was obviously yes. We had been waiting months to do this script and the moment had finally arrived that we would be doing it together on this stage, in front of people who we know and don't know.

"Excuse me... Thank you" Keelie started as she spoke down the microphone.

"This is Rachel and Harry performing 'Addicted' written by themselves, good luck guys and enjoy the show"

This is it.

We got into our first positions and took a deep breath..

*****

"You were checking me out before, I seen you" he spoke, bobbing his head once.

I watched him before I thought of my comeback.

"I wasn't checking YOU out, I was checking the scenery out, you know, being new to the college an all" I finished with a wink.

He pursed his lips as he fought the urge to smirk even more, as it got larger the more he looked at me. He pulled his beanie further over his head with his left arm. I had so many questions in my head that I wanted to ask him and apparently he had a question too

"Are you gonna let go of my arm anytime soon or?" He asked, looking down at my hand that was still attached to the crease of his arm.

"Hmm, that depends, are you gonna tell me why you just made a huge scene out there or are you just that good at drama?" Maybe it's both? Who knows? Him obviously.

He furrowed his eyebrows once the words left my mouth. oh god, here we go.

"now why would i tell you anything, you don't know me and i don't know you so here's the thing. You are going to let go of my arm and i will walk away to resolve my shit, you will turn around and walk away from me, which would be the right decision, don't you think?" he asked, his eyebrows still creased in the middle.

I let go of his arm before speaking "OK, jeez. i only asked you one question, it's not my fault you're a drama queen" i smirked before walking away

~~~~~

The audience somehow found that funny and laughed as i walked away from him. It was hard to keep a straight face as harry grimaced trying to stay focused. We moved to the second set - table as the bed as it was now known to me. This was the part of the script that could either work or fail miserably. It was also about to get awkward shall we say. Even though we had practiced this part so many times, i was just hard to do without laughing.