Chapter 10

Harry's POV

 "So there was this chick right, she was from somewhere south, i don't remember. Anyway we were making out on the sofa when her older sister comes into the room as well" he pauses.

Does he have to tell us the stories about him fucking a girl every single time it happens?

"She asks us what we were doing until she realises and then asks another question"

"What as the question?" Niall asked

"You really want to know?" Louis spoke, with a different tone in his voice.

The two boys nodded at him, egging him to go on.

"She leans over and whispers 'can i join in with this fun you got going on? to which i didn't reply and she swallowed my tongue" he finishes.

"How do you do it man?" Niall asks.

Niall is the only single one of us, well including me and he doesn't have luck finding a woman or a girl or whatever he wants. Zayn has a girl. I don't know her personally but i have seen her around a few times. Leave him be and we'll be fine. And well Louis, he's a dick. He doesn't believe in finding the one, he thinks it is a pathetic prophecy that shoudn't exist.

"Hey we should have a party this weekend" Louis suggests, i choose this time to speak.

"We've just had a party and i have work to do" i lied, obviously not doing the drama thing, that i am still supposed to do. With her.

After our last encounter i honestly do not know how everything will pan out. I don't know what came over me but once i had admitted to not only myself but the whole fucking class that she interests me i just had this urge inside of me that was saying i needed to kiss her. Which is surely pathetic because i don't like her like that. She is the stupid annoy princess that has stupid habits. Like calling me Harold. What the fuck is that all about?

"Come on man don't be lame, it's just one party" Louis tries to reason with me.

"No, i have work to do. Can't you go somewhere else for a party?" i argue back.

"Oh i get it, you want to see your little pretty friend right? alone?" he taunts

"Who's this pretty friend? Zayn intrigues

"And why do you want her alone?" Niall questions

What is with their questions right now.

"I don't know what you're on about" i mutter, but loud enough so they can hear me.

"Oh but you do, because i seen you a couple of days back, getting out of her car when she gave you a lift home. Now you can't lie to me Harry" Louis speaks, not giving up on his questions and probing answers out of me.

"She's just a girl, i don't even know her name" 

"Are you sure about that?" he probes once more, wanting to get an answer from me

"I want to meet this 'girl' who Louis is talking about" Zayn speaks

"Me too" Niall adds "Bring her to the party" 

Seriously why do they want to know about her so much, she's just a random girl who i have no intention to like. She's too annoying.

"No, and we're not having a party here, i told you, so just fucking leave it to be alright?" i cussed.

"Just tell us who she is then, then we'll stop questioning you" Louis spoke up.

"Fuck off, I'm going out"