Chapter 13

Louis' POV

So i didn't listen to Harry and went ahead with the party anyway. He needs to chill the fuck out man. Something is beating him up and i'm determined to find out.

I sent Niall and Zayn out to go and get the alcoholic drinks sorted out as i tried to sort the house out and Harry before the party actually started.

"Louis why did you have this party, i told you no, you prick" Harry spoke.

I just laughed.

"You need to relax man. Maybe this party is just what you need" i stated.

"NO, tell everyone not to come . We're not having this stupid party" 

The door bell rings as soon as he finishes.

"Too late" i smirk and walks to the door.

"Fuck off Louis"

He storms up to my room.

I opened the door and started letting people in, just as the boys came back with the beer. They placed it into the kitchen and suddenly everyone submersed into the kitchen also.  I plugged my iPod into the docking station and turned the volume up so it was blasting and so people at the bottom of the street would be able to hear it.

The party had been going on for about an hour now and everything was working nicely. Everyone was getting pissed up and having a good time, like you're supposed to at parties, unlike Harry.

Little black dress just walked into the room. She stood in the front room looking around at it like it was a museum. How come i've never seen her before?

Who was she?

I watched her for a few minutes, observing her movements, seeing what she was doing here - obviously to party duh. She continued to look around the room and i just had to go and speak to her.

 "And who might you be, pretty lady?" i whispered into her ear

"depends who is asking" she replied, still facing forward.

I laughed before answering "the name's Louis, now who are you?"

"Mariah" she spoke

"Fancy a drink?" 

"Sure, i get to see you pour it though" she told me

"S'alright, I'm not the drugging type love, I'm more like the druggie" i laughed again

I took her into the kitchen and got one of the drinks that Niall and Zayn had sorted out, then passed it to her. She seemed to like it but by the way she was drinking i could tell she hadn't done this before. In the corner of my eye i seen a blonde girl walk in with her mates. Now this is someone who had done this before.

"Drink this and have fun yeah, i'll be back in a minute" i spoke, leaving her on her own to go and talk to this blonde girl.

 I spun on my heels and headed in the direction that the blonde went in. She looked like an easy fuck. She was wearing a piece of clothing that hardly covered anything and had the type of edge about her that looked like she has done this before. I followed her into the room she was in and then BAM! out came the tiger and i pounced. 

Throughout the time i had with this blonde so far tonight, she had grinded upon my member downstairs and i may have given her a nasty love bite, oh who cares. I did it. I admit.

I had already been a few hours and i had, had my fair share of drinks already when it suddenly twigged in my head that i had left Mariah standing alone in the kitchen. I guess i was having- my member was having too much fun to notice that i left her. I leaned over the blondes shoulder and whispered into her ear 

"Go upstairs, the room on the left is mine, I will be there in about 10 minutes, wait for me" then i leave for the kitchen.

I found out that she hadn't obeyed my orders totally as i didn't find her stuck in the same spot i told her to wait in. Instead i walked into the front room and found her totally wasted, slurring random words and not being able to stand properly. From her behaviour i could tell that she hadn't ever been drunk like this before. Even if she was incredibly hot i would not be able to do what i was going to do with the blonde, with her. 

I walked up to her and propped my arms around her as my lips found their way to her ear.

"Hey, you wanna go upstairs?"

With her being totally wasted, she nodded and agreed straight away not understanding what she would get into if she was with another guy. 

"C'mon, C'mon" i repeated to her.

I made sure she has everything that i seen her come with and headed for the stairs. I lead her up them, getting passed all of the people who had decided to camp out on them. I guided her to the rooms and thought that i should leave her with Harry since he is being miserable and is probably still in his room. 

I walk over to the right and open the door. The room was baron. No movement was found and i discovered that Harry was not here. 

"Here love, stay in here. You can use the bathroom if you want. It's just there" i point. 

Once i seen she was settled enough, i closed the door and left her there. Waltzing to my door checking nobody was coming up to disturb us i crept in. Ready to have my fun with the blonde. 

"Argh"

"Uh, Oh" she moaned underneath me.

"Oh, Louis!" 

I shot her into an oblivion as she rode out her high, the door being barged open in the process.

What the Fuck?

"Oh my God"

~ JUST A FILLER ~ 

Comment your thoughts, i want to hear them!!