Chapter 6

"So where exactly are we going princess?" He asked with a bit of humour in his voice.

"I don't know, I just didn't want to sit and look at the scowl on your face in that classroom any longer" I told him.

Then there was silence again. I haven't actually figured out where I am driving to yet I was just following the roads until we got somewhere. The thought of going somewhere fun amused me and I guessed he needs a bit of fun considering his mood. I know where to take him.

I followed the roads leading me to the destination that I wanted to take him. I smiled at the thought of it.

"Where are we?" He asked once I pulled into a parking space across the road from the destination.

"You'll see" I smirked locking the doors to my car and walking in front of him.

I turned my head a little to see whether or not he had decided to follow me but instead he was stood still in his place. I huffed and turned my body around to face him.

"Are you coming or not,Jerk?" I even made it tempting by putting my hand of for him to take. I don't know why I did that.

His smirk returned and his eyes lit up at the amusing thought of holding my hand.

He walked forward and went to grab my hand before i pulled it away and placed it in front of my face pulling a silly expression. He let out a low chuckle before returning back to his serious self. He walked by my side as i had now put my hand down after thinking it would cheer him up but no, it never.

"Don't do that" he told me. "Are we going or what?" he questioned, noticing that we was still stood in the same place as before.

We crossed the road in complete silence, only the surrounding noise seperating the awkwardness between us. Then we reached the destination. 

Halls Amusement Centre it read. I smiled at the sign.

"An amusement centre, really?" he teased, questioning why i had brought him here.

"Well considering your nasty mood i figured you need to have a bit of fun and this is what i thought of so don't question my ideas" i told him being serious.

"Now come on" i spoke before walking into Halls.

The sounds burst through my eardrums on each side of my head causing a huge smile to come onto my face. The were sounds of all different things happening. The music was a carnival themed music and it lifted up your mood when you walked into this place. Two pence pieces were dropping onto the floor of the slot machine as people tried to win the silly but amusing prizes that were contained in them. The way the coin would chose its own path down to the bottom of the machine was incredible. You would always get so far with one prize that you really wanted to win, even though it was pointless, that you would forget to realise that you needed coins to make the prize fall and you have to pester your parents to give you pound coins to change into two pence pieces. 

Then there was the grabbing machines that would frustrate you when you didn't win. They always had cute little teddy bears or a cartoon character bear that you wanted to win and no mater how many times you tried you would seriously not get it. Not to mention as soon as you left that machine someone else would come along and pick up the prize that you wanted the most, leaving you devastated at the fact that you didn't have it. 

You could also hear children and parents laughing having a good time or screaming at their childrens telling them that they have no money left to put into the machines, meaning it was time to go home. That was the worst part, leaving this place.