Chapter 9

Harry's POV

As she sat down next to me, she looked straight at me expecting me to talk which obviously wasn't going to happen.

"Why don't you want to do drama Harry?" she asked, making me turn my head and look at her.

I didn't reply, leaving us in silence, apart from the noise coming from the other students in the classroom.

"You can tell me you know, we could go somewhere else if yo-" i cut her off before she said what i thought she was going to say.

"I just don't want to do it" i huffed.

"There has got to be a reason Harry"

"Well there's not so" i replied

"Are you shy or something?" she asked, probably already knowing the answer to that one.

"Fuck no"

"Harry!" she scolded me, just like my mother would.

"No, are you serious?" i asked her, reversing the tables.

"Well considering what i have just seen, i would think that, that was either one of two things, 1 - real 2 - a piece of drama" she told me, being serious.

"That was real, why did you let her work with that pri- him anyway" i corrected myself

"She said she needed a new partner because the one she had was a huge Jer- that's all i got"

"oh did she now?" i said chuckling because i knew exactly what word it would have been if she had finished it.

"Why don't you want to do it Harry, you need to give me a reason" she pushes me further

I scoffed, getting annoyed with her.

"I just don't have one, stop questioning me like i've just fucking murdered someone" i anger, now getting frustrated.

She winces at the language that i used.

I try to calm myself before i really start causing a scene, before i speak to the woman in front of me again.

"Can you just tell her that she can't work with him anymore and that we are still partners?" i asked her.

"why don't you do that?" she teases

"will you do it or not?" i add once more

"Why do you want her to work with you, if you don't want to work with her?" she questions, leaving me stumped.

There is a pause between our speech. Silence.

I tried to think of my answer before giving it to her.

"She was my partner first" i whine, also stating.

She laughs in my face, not satisfied with the answer i gave her. "What's the reason Harry?"

"Why has there always got to be a reason?" i inquire

"Because i can see your brain currently thinking of what you want to say but you actually say the opposite"

How did she know that?

"So?" she pleads. She's so fucking inquisitive.

"She interests me alright" i mumble, not wanting her to hear what i just said.

"What was that, i couldn't hear you with all of this noise in here"

"She interests me OK!" i say once more

"What?" Is she serious right now? She's getting on my last nerve.

"SHE INTERESTS ME ALRIGHT!" I shout, not thinking about what i just said, or did until about 5 seconds later when my brain finally catches up with my mouth.