Chapter 4

"Is everyone here ready for the course to start?" the tutor who has yet told us her name spoke.

September 3rd 2013, start of the new college year. A new start for students who have come up from high school. Students who want to do something with their lives and actually have a career instead of living with their parents doing drugs and drinking every night of their lives. No thanks.

Currently i'm sat in a crowd of about 30 students who have picked drama as the course that they want to persue. I glance around the room and already notice the people who you would typically have. You can kinda guess them categories. Why do they always have these categories? Do they purposely put these people in a room together for the sake of it or for the traditions that is seen in films and books. If i was totally honest with you, none of the people in this group interest me. They're all the same. I can already tell you that i will be the awkward one who sits by themselves and does all of the work before the deadline is even seen on the horizon. The one who is socially awkward in situations that need to be talked amongst. I was hoping to see the last of the girl who was in my body in high school. The little shy, intimidated by anyone girl. I wanted a change.

"I'm keelie, your tutor and i will be splitting you up into groups. From then on that will be your class and you will be with them for the next two years" she smiled, telling us the information that we did not know already.

She walked across the room and divided us into about 15 each, i was guessing. She handed out a piece of paper that had a few questions on that needed to be filled in and handed back to her before the day finished. Being me i had them filled in within 5 minutes unlike everyone else.

"Ok, so there are 15 people in that group and 14 people in this one" she pointed to the group i was standing in. Great, my group is already one less, that means it's going to be awkward when it comes to group work. But then again the number is even which is better than odd.

"I am aware that we have a transfer coming in whom should be here in about 10 minutes, so they will be joining this group to make the numbers the same in each group."

My mind got to thinking who this transfer would be. Did they know what they wanted to do with their lives or did they just like to mix it up and see what they liked best and then go from there? Why was they a transfer? Why do they want to do drama? so many questions filled my mind that i wanted answers to that i probably will never get. The other group were taken to another classroom with another tutor leaving Keelie with us. We filled out the seats that were not occupied in the classroom and sat waiting until she wanted to start the lesson, which did look like it wasn't going to start until this transfer got here.

Ten minutes she said. Ten minutes. It has had to have been about twenty minutes by now and i was starting to get ratty. All i wanted was to start the lesson and course that i had came here to do but apparently my plans got crushed.

The door handle snapped down and all eyes turned towards the door, obviously wondering whether or not this was the transfer that was coming into our group. As i was already pissed off in the situation that we had here i silently scoffed and get my head down, resting on my arms on the table.

"Here we are. The transfer. You must be Harry. Harry Styles am i correct?" she spoke. There was no response so i am guessing he nodded or something. So the transfer was a boy.

I wonder if he was cute.

I wonder if i would be able to work with him.

I wonder why he transferred into drama, boys don't usually take drama unless forced.

I wonder what he looks like.

I wonder what he sounds lik-

My thoughts were interupted by a voice. "Hi" He said. I've heard that voice before, i am positive that i have heard that voice before. Why was i contemplating with myself and had not already looked up. So that is what i did.

"Jerk" i spoke, hoping it was a whisper which turned out it wasn't as all eyes landed on me, including his. Why was he here? and doing drama?

Here comes the annoying little smirk that is plastered onto his face. "Hey, Princess" he spoke, earning a scoff from me. He eyed me up as if i was some form of meat feast as his smirk got bigger. He was wearing a black threaded jumper that covered a black t-shirt, some blacky skinny jeans that fitted his legs perfectly. what? A pair of black boots on his feet and a beanie that was the colour black over his hair that i still have not seen without the beanie. I want to see his hair.

"Ok Harry go sit down somewhere" Keely spoke.

He glanced around the room and then focused his eyes on a seat nearby me. Once he sat down he immediately turned around to face me and shot a wink in my direction. I lifted one eyebrow whilst creasing them in the middle, with a little scoff and giggle added into it.

"Right listen."

Everyone turned to face Keelie who was standing up at the front ready to gives us our lecture.

"Drama. This course requires hard work, resposiblity and commitment. I hope you are all willing to give that. Any how, the assignment we will be working on will be done in pairs, with a group of three. I will choose the pairs and you will then work with this person until the assignment is finished. You will be required to write a script that you will perform at the end of the year with your partner in front of a crowd in the school theatre. Any objections so far? No alright, i will now pick out the pairs. When your name is called please could you go and stand with that person and introduce yourself. You will be with them for a long while so don't be shy" she finished.

"Daisy and Marc"

"Sarah and Peter"

"Anna and Adam"

She carried on picking out names until there were only a few of us left. Oh i knew how this was going to work. Curse you last name.

"Rachel and Harry" she said aloud, revealing my nightmare.

"So Rachel, i finally found out your name. I think i prefer princess better"

"Well i prefer Jerk better but now that i know your name i'm calling you Harold" i sassed back. He furrowed his eyebrows as a crease appeared. I don't think he likes that name because i swear i heard a growl come from his mouth. I silently laughed to myself as he was not amused.

"Don't call me that" He said in all seriousness.

"Come on Harold, we've got a script to write." i walked infront of him, purposly bashing against his shoulder slighly to get him to move.

// • • • • • //
{edited}

[if you see any mistakes please Kindly let me know, thank you]