Chapter 3

Harry's POV

Stupid college. Why did I even enrol here?

I wanted to go on the same course as my mates but no I had to do fucking drama. Apparently I had to do something that would settle me down in college, I don't want to settle down in college, I'm not getting married or anything it's just college.

I don't think I did anything wrong. Oh wait I kinda maybe shouted at the person who told me I need to do drama. That's until that annoying little girl who's name I am yet to know showed up and stormed towards me dragging me out of the room and demanding answers from me.
Who does she think she is?

I wonder what course she's doing?

Wait why am I thinking of her? Damn it.

After the outburst she made, I had become the cheeky little shit I'm known for and jumped in her car making her drive me home, obviously she still wanted answers in which I never gave her.

When I got into the house my mates where dotted around the place doing there stuff.

There is Niall Horan who is such a carefree lad. He doesn't take things too seriously which is great because whenever you need a cheer up he's there.

Zayn Malik. He's the serious one. He smokes and doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks about him. He's a good soul at heart and he's great to speak to when I need it.

Louis Tomlinson is fucking strange. He enjoys fucking girls and then telling us the stories about it. We don't care half the time but he tells us anyway. Our group wouldn't be the same without him though.

So yeah, we're a messed up bunch but who cares? As long as we don't it's all good. Oh wait,

Then there's me.

Harry Styles. People think I'm as dark as Zayn or I'm like Louis and I sleep with more girls than I have had hot dinners. I know I'm not as happy as Niall but I am certainly not like the others either. We are different in so many ways.

For example, I'm just a guy who likes to have fun but I want to find the one. Yes it is cliché but You know 'the one'.The one who is not perfect to everyone else but they are perfect in your eyes. Yeah, that one.

What?!

But I don't think I'll be finding her soon. You want to know why? Because I'm doing fucking drama. If they want a show, I'll put on a show.

Bring it on. Or should I say...

SHOWTIME!!

// • • • • • //

Hey guys :)

Hope you are liking this so far. If you're not, I'm sorry.

Please vote and comment i would like to know what you think.
{edited}

[if you see any mistakes please Kindly let me know, thank you]

Cheerio <3