Chapter 12

[ Katy Perry - Dark horse ]

Her love is like a drug

I was tryna hit it and quit it

But lil' mama so dope

I messed around and got addicted ~ 

Rachel's POV

I put my car into drive and make my way to the destination. The radio fills the silence around me as i try and figure out what i am actually going to do when i get there. It is not like i had anything planned i just wanted to turn up there and see what happened. I remembered the directions from the first time i drove her at the beginning of the college year. That seems ages ago already. 

I find myself driving on the same street when i turn my radio off to hear the noise that is coming out of the house that i was planning to go inside. 

Since when was there a party going on here? 

I pull up at the front of the house and find a space to park as there are already cars here, the owners i am guessing, are inside too. I click the button on my key to make sure that my car is fully locked before making my way forward.

I notice that the front door is wide open as the music pours out, filling the silence of the street that i just drove down. I walked straight through the door considering it was open, it would be rude not to right?

The music was incredibly louder once you got into the property it was coming from, i am surprised no one had complained. Or maybe they had but nothing was being done about it - yet.

There were girls dressed up to the nines in slutty dresses that shown about 85% of their body, dancing around horny college boys. Not a good combination. 

I made my way into the house taking in what it actually looked like as i had not seen it before, only the outside of it which was very immaculate looking, the inside being the same. The walls were painted a nice beige colour with a huge fire setting back on the main wall. Pictures were hung in a perfect straight line, drawings of what seemed Aztec art. Ornaments were placed neatly around the room, which would probably soon be broken with the amount of people cramming in here. 

The sofa was a soft brown leather and were arranged in a decent manner. In all fairness it all seemed decently arranged. Everything was in its place. Well that was until this party started and it would not end up the way i have seen it now. 

I weaved in and out of people, trying to free myself and let some air flow into my lungs. 

"And who might you be, pretty lady?" somebody spoke into my ear

"depends who is asking" i reply, still facing forward.

The person laughs before answering "the name's Louis, now who are you?"

"Mariah" {ma-ree-ah} i lie, obviously not giving him my real name.

"Fancy a drink?" he asks, sounding like he had already had a few.

What harm could it do?

"Sure, i get to see you pour it though" i tell him

"S'alright, I'm not the drugging type love, I'm more like the druggie" once again he laughs.

I followed this Louis character around some people and into what i think was the kitchen. Yes it is, there is a cooker over there.

I watched him get a fresh red cup out of the pack they came in and pour some liquid into it. I do not even know what it is but i was going to drink it anyway. The start of my canvas being painted.