Chapter 5

As soon as i bashed my side against his shoulder i heard the sound of the chair scraping across the floor, meaning he got up and was following me.

I lead him across the room where nobody was occupying the space, grabbed a chair and sat down in it waiting for him to do the same. Obviously him being him didn't do what i was waiting for and stood looking over me trying to intimidate me, which wasn't happening.

"I know my hair looks pretty today but can you stop staring at it and sit down please, Harold" i told him, looking up at him, noticing that he was actually directly above me. His eyes pierced into mine as i said the word Harold. He really does not like that name. His lips twitched as he watched me being all serious and then let out a huff as he walked behind where i was sitting to retrieve a chair.

"So, Harold what should we write about?" i asked him politely.

"We will write about nothing if you carry on calling me that" he spoke back, not in a better mod than he was already.

"Well we need to think of something otherwise i'm asking for a partner switch" i told him, obviously not meaning what i said because he interests me.

"Why don't you just do that then. I don't know what to write, i didn't even want to do fucking drama" he cursed as he looked down at his feet.

At this moment i did not have any idea what to do. I didn't want to change partner because as i said he interests me but this is my future career, well i hope it will be and as he said he doesnt want to do drama so i don't want him dragging me down. I took this moment to look at him. His hands had made their way up to rest upon his beanie covered head. His eyebrows that i could see had furrowed in the middle. He had arched his back as he was slightly bent over the chair as he took deep breaths exhaling loud sighs after each breath he inhaled.

I opened my bag that was at the side of my chair and got out my notepad, i did not know what i was doing or whether it would work but i had to try.

'Meet me outside the college in about 10 minutes, if you don't, well your loss but i'll be waiting by the old tree on the left.

I'll be waiting, See ya

- Princess ;) xo

As he was leaning down with his elbows leaning on his knees, i ripped the piece of paper out of my notepad, put it back into my bag and then looked around to see if anyone would notice what i am about to do. I folded the note into a smaller segment before I leaned over towards him. The smell of his cologne entered my nostrils. I pushed my hand holding the note into the hole between his body and his arm placing the note into his lap. I must have accidently touched either his arm or his private area because he jumped up as soon as the note was placed there. I nodded and grabbed my bag from the side of me.

"Keely, could i please be excused, my mum has just text me saying that there was an emergency at home" i said in a rushed panicy voice. She looked up startled as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Of course, just try to brainstorm ideas if you can about the script with your partner"

Yeah that was not going to happen, he doesn't even want to do drama. I agreed anyway.

"I'll try, thanks" i looked back over at the spot i had just came from to find him staring at me. His posture had changed since the time i left him as he was now sat up straight with his back leaning against the chair. He had fixed his beanie and pulled his jumper down to get the ruffles out of it, making sure there was no creases in it. His eyes were alert as i nodded to let him know to read the note.

I shut the door as i left the classroom and headed to the office to tell them i was signing out. I had permission from my tutor so i was able to get out of the colege fairly quickly. I walked to the end of the enterance and to the left where i found the old oak tree sitting with nothing around it. Once i got there i set my things down and had the wait to see if he was actually going to show up or not.

Ten minutes had passed since i got at this tree and so far i heard no noise or anything coming from the college. What was i supposed to do for the rest of the day now? Not like i knew what i was going to do if he had shown up, i just wanted to get him out of there and to get him to not furrow his eyeborws at me everytime i called him Harold. I smirked at the thought of him doing that.

I scoffed to myself as he had clearly not wanted to get out of that room like i thought he would. I walked back into the college grounds and headed towards the student car park. Looks like i was going to drive somewhere until the rest of the day is over. I opened my car and placed my bag in the passenger seat, starting up the car until the engine roared meaning it was ready to go.

"Stupid idiot, what was i thinking" i spoke to myself

I drove out the car park and made my way to the front to the college. The radio was playing lightly as i pulled up the the exit, looking at the only possible way out, left. I indicated left making sure that there was no traffic in front of me and then made my way out of the college grounds.

"I don't believe it" i whispered to myself as a small smile edged its way onto my lips.

I seen a figure stood at the old oak tree wearing exactly the same as him.

I was him.

I pulled over on the side of the road to give him a chance to run around the car and hop into the passenger seat. I threw my bag into the back seat and let him sit down. He turned to face me as he let out a breath. I raised my eyebrows as if to say ' what took you so long ' and he must have understood as he began to speak.

"Do you know how hard it is to leave a class with little time to think of a reasonable excuse? next time give me a little warning that you're gonna do that to me" he spoke looking from my eyes to my lips and back up.

I let out a little laugh as he carried on breathing kind of heavily.

"Next time huh?" i questioned him, raising my eyebrows with a smirk onto my face that was usually on his before pulling off, letting the car take us to a random destination.

Hiiii

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to comment/vote and fan. Let me know what you think of it so far, i'd love to know the response of this story.

If you vote and comment on this story it will help spread it around.

Thanks for reading.

Cheerio X