Chapter 17

Rachel's POV 

A few weeks had gone by since the day with Harry and night with Zayn and i had made a little progress with one of them. I had no idea who liked me and no body was showing any signs of it around me, so i tried to think not much of it. Nothing else had happened between me and Zayn and i think the only reason he took me out that time was to frustrate Harry, which was a little odd but i thought nothing of it. I'm glad nothing else happened to be honest, not because he was a bad guy but i just didn't feel at all comfortable around him.

As with Harry and I with the script it was actually coming along slowly now.

Slowly but surely was our motto. 

By now the script contained 10 chapters and we were coming up with the most random ideas it hurt my brain. I kept telling him that we needed to make it more realistic so that when the time came to performing the play in front of the school, it shouldn't be that big of a problem because we we're our selves; playing our own characters was a bonus. We had gotten past the point of annoying each other and we tried to knuckle down and reach up to everyone else who seemed to steam ahead of us. But like every team work there has to be fall outs and between me and Harry there were a few share of them. 

Just Monday we argued about who's house we were going to to continue the script at, and we still haven't talked. I liked to keep him waiting so he comes running to me first; which he always does. The fall outs usually last about 3 days, like it has this time but then we soon forget it and move on. I suppose it is better that we get along like that because i would hate to have to perform with someone i completely despised. 

Friday morning we were all called into the main hall for a meeting held by Keelie. 

"Right, basically we are not on target with any of the other courses and we are running behind. It is a little upsetting that we may not be able to perform the plays if they do not get done on time, which i know you have all be working on" she pauses and looks at Harry when she says 'all', this made me chuckle under my breath. 

"What the school has been saying is that we need to have the plays done by May now, instead of June. This is a full month before the previous due date. This unfortunately means that you need to start working on the script more and coming up the ideas fast, but not any old ideas. You still need to be making sure not to rush it to the extent that it is filled with rubbish and not something that you would be proud of at the end of the year. Is it clear on what i am saying?" The response is just filled with nods and no speaking.

Great, now we have less time to complete our script that is nowhere near finished i thought.

Once we were dismissed from the main hall, we had the chance to either go back to the classroom or the library where we could continue the script. I had chosen the classroom for me and Harry to continue working on the script because i knew most people would end up going over to the library to do it there. I sat down on the table closest to the window so we could have a little fresh air every time the wind blew, hopefully making our creative juices flow. 

"now what?" i heard Harry ask me when he sat down next to me. 

"well we have to work harder on the script now that we have less time to complete it, so get your thinking cap on and think of some good ideas that will have everyone thinking" i told him as he got out his notepad. 

He's my bitch.

Harry's POV

What does she think i am? Her bitch? nah don't think so.

We had all day in this classroom to work on the script which i would say was coming along great, minus the fact that we are slightly behind everyone else but that doesn't matter as long as we get it completed.

So far we only had 5 months left to figure out this script and to get the play sorted out. If i was being honest i would say that this was way too much time for us to have and we would probably have finished and done it by then but that wasn't the case. Rachel always thought of something else that i had forgotten about that we had to do. For instance, how the play is going to happen, the scenes, the costumes, the place and surroundings that we were going to have. Obviously we had a limitation on those things and there was the fact that we had to perform in front of the college crowd and tutors but still she thought about them.

On the subject of Rachel we had become closer than we were in September when we first started and our 'friendship' if you could call it that was going great. We had our arguments and fall outs but who doesn't, it's a part of the fun. We spent quite a fair bit of time together during the last two months, as we were now in December. The script got worked on, we got worked on; meaning we went out together as friends and somehow we we happened to get closer. Not in any other way than friends.

Friend-zoned my stupid mind spoke. Lies. It's telling lies. 

My mind plays tricks on me and i seem to look crazy when it does as i sit and debate to myself on which is the right answer or not. What i want to hear or what i am telling myself. So far i don't know what i want or what i want to hear. Maybe if i work out the pro's and con's of her than maybe i could figure out what i want.

Usually it's the main girl in the story who wants to fall in love and all stories come up with the same cliche ending, but what if it was the other way around. Has nobody every thought of that?

This main boy wants to fall in love and is not afraid to admit it.

At least to himself.

A/N ~ Hello,

I am so sorry for how suckish this chapter is. It was really hard to try and come up with something and nothing was working for me. Unfortunately this has had to be a filler chapter and the next chapter should hopefully be worth reading. I'm sorry again - Sorry if there is any typos.

Please comment / vote.