Not Good And Pain

Me: Hello, everyone.

Next chapter is here!

Hope you like it.

I don't own Danny Phantom or Young Justice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 years later, Amity Park

Danny felt, he felt, well he didn't know his feeling.

He felt guilty for lying to his friends, human or ghost. He felt bad for not telling his friends he already had powers and for faking like he didn't know how to control his powers. He had no choice but to break his promise with his brother, he felt guilty for not telling his friends about his brother. Danny most of all he felt sorry for not speaking to or looking up his brother in 6 years.

So, he is feeling guilt and regret.

But now they were gone. Sam, Tucker, his adopted parents and sister, and his teacher, all killed by his future self.

No, not future self Danny thought as he shook his head.

You promised not to become him and you plan on keeping that promise Danny thought to himself. But at least he got to say good-bye.

Their ghosts selves came to him, saying that he tried to save him and that was all that mattered. His adopted parents told him that they loved him and always accept him and that they were sorry for hurting him. Danny told them it was OK and that he loved them.

His adopted sister told him to let go that he wasn't able to save them and that this was probably might to happen and that she loved him. Danny told her that he will and that he loved her.

His teacher told him that he was a remarkable boy for being a hero and trying to do his best in school. Danny told him thank you and that he will finally get away from all the kids at school, making them all laugh.

Tucker told him that he was his best friend and was glad to be friends with someone like Danny. Danny told him thank you for being there all those years for him.

Sam, she told Danny that he was the bravest person that she ever might and that she loved him. Danny told her thank you and that he loved her. Sam and Danny kissed and a real kiss and not a 'Fakeout-Make out' kiss.

They crossed over after that. So, Danny didn't felt guilt and regret anymore. In fact, he felt happy. Happy that his adopted family, friends, teacher forgave him. Happy that they moved on. So, Danny didn't know what he was feeling.

Right now, he was in the Ghost Zone, wearing a black cape to hide him in the shadows. He was staying there for now until his wounds healed. Then he would find Dick. He would go and find his brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 years later Gotham City

Robin felt guilty.

He felt guilty for lying to his friends, human or metahuman, Kryptonian, Martian or Atlantian. He felt guilty for not telling his adopted dad about his powers. He felt guilty for fighting crime without his powers when he could be so much more useful with them. He had a couple of close calls from time to time. He felt guilty for not telling his friends about his brother and most of all he felt sorry for not speaking to or looking up his brother in 6 years. Dick needed to find Danny, but every time he tried something happens that prevented him.