I Created You, But I Can Destroy You

Me: Here comes the fight!

I know some of you were waiting for this so be prepared!

*Silence*

Did I honestly just quote Scar from the Lion King?

*Shrugs*

I hope you guys like this chapter, even if this makes everything tenser like everything will be after this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meteors hit the ground at the North Pole.

The Justice League and Young Justice teams, the ones who can fly, started firing at the meteors, doing some damage to the meteors and destroying some. The Bio-ship landed and those who couldn't fly got out of it.

The team started firing at the meteors once they got far away from the ship.

After a couple of seconds of this, a ship came out of nowhere and started firing. Superman looked at it as it landed. The door opened and a figure in a red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet and white suit walked out.

"Omni Lantern I resume," Superman said, holding his hand out.

"Yes, nice to finally meet face-to-face," Omni said.

"I believe Green Lantern would like to talk to you have all this," Superman said, looking up at a meteor hiding their way.

Omni looked up as well, "Then let's make it so I would be able to talk to him."

Both started to fire upon the meteors. Robin and Elly, both in ghost forms, were blasting the meteors that came their way.

No one could see Dark Dan standing on a cliff edge, looking down on them. He looked at Robin and Elly, eyes narrowing as he watched them fire blast after blast.

"Looks like me beating you from last time didn't change anything."

Dark Dan looked behind him and saw Danny standing a couple of feet away from him, his eyes alert. Dark Dan smirked evilly.

"I see you found your brother and sister. You know what happened to them in my time," Dark Dan said, the last sentence being more like a statement than a question.

Danny clutched his fists, "I'm not gonna let you win, Dark Dan."

Dark Dan laughed, "And what power do you have against me? I'm more powerful-"

Dark Dan was interrupted by Danny, who threw an echo-blast at him and was thrown off the cliff edge. Danny just looked at where Dark Dan was.

"I have gotten stronger than the last time we fought." Danny then jumped after Dark Dan.

A while away, Miss Martin fired an echo-gun that Danny had given her at a meteor, slowing it down. She was so focused on the meteor that she didn't see the one falling her right her from behind.

But Superboy did.

"Look out!" Superboy tackled Miss Martin away from her spot just as the meteor hit where she was.

As they got up, they looked at the place where Miss Martain was standing. She looked at Superboy, "Thank you."

Superboy nodded. Miss Martian was about to go back to shooting when Superboy grabbed her arm, "Wait."

When she looked at him, he asked her, "I know we broke up and everything, but after this, can we get back together?"

Miss Martin looked at him with happiness. "You saved me from asking you myself," she said. Superboy smiled.