Just In Time

Me: Hey people! 

I'm trying to do this thing where I get this story done at least within three months. I've been spending to much time on this story and I want to do others but I have to get this one out of the way first. It's not gonna easy, but I'm gonna try.

Anyway, the rescue team is here to save the ghost in distress.

Oh, and I'm saying this for the chapters I forgot to put this in and for this one to: I don't own Danny Phantom or Young Justice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MM - Miss Martin

Kid - Kid Flash

GIW - Guys In White

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bio-Ship was forgotten as the group made their way to the base the Guys In White have. Robin and Danny turned them intangible and invisible, but just in case, Miss Martin connected to the guard's mind so she could warn them when to move or stop

The plan was Robin going into the air ducts to the security room's wires to keep an eye on Danielle while uploading a virus to shut down the computers permanently. The others went through different hallways, planted a virus Robin gave them to put in the computer and basically shut this place down for good.

After climbing in the air duct, they followed Robin until they hit a big room in the air duct connecting them to other air ducts. Robin held out his hand that held his mini computer. A holographic map of the base appeared.

"Ok, we're right here," Robin said, pointing to where they were on the map.

"The security room is right here." Robin pointed to the room.

"Which means the wires should be right here." Robin pointed to where it was on the map, which was only a couple yards away from the security room.

"All we know is that Danielle is being kept somewhere, but once I get to the security rooms wires able be able to connect with the system to find out where she is," Robin finished.

Aqualad took charge. "Ok, Superboy and Miss Martin, your together. Take out as many GIW as you can. Kid, confuse the defenses. Danny and I will try to find Danielle. Robin, you know want to do."

Aqualad looked at his team. "Alright, let's get to it!"

Superboy turned and kicked out a vent cover. After Superboy went out, Miss Martin went our first, then Kid, then Aqualad.

Danny turned to his brother. "Good luck Danny."

Danny took his hand. "We can't rely on luck on some missions, but on some missions, we can. Let's just hope this is one of these missions."

Danny climb out the vent. Superboy and Robin put the vent cover back on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two GIW was sitting in the chairs, watching then cameras panning back and worth. Since they were too busy to watch the vent cover, Robin peeked in.

Robin huffed. "Lazy overgrown ego ghost killers who need a chill pill on the trigger," Robin muttered. Robin turned and crawled a couple of feet away.

Robin quietly opened the security wires door. He smiled and hacked in with his mini computer. He grabbed his newly made comm that the team got and put it in his ear.