I'm Stronger Than You Know Part 2

Me: Hey, everyone!

I got the next chapter up!

I feel so happy!

Hope you guys love this chapter.

Vlad is going to get what's coming to him.

(evil smile and evil smirk)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Superman opened his eyes and shook his head to get rid of the dizziness. He went to get up when he felt pain being inflicted on his wrists, ankles, and waist. Looking down, he saw kryptonite metal around his waist and ankles. Turning his head to the side, Superman saw kryptonite metal around his wrists.

Where did Vlad get kryptonite Superman thought. Hearing a groan, Superman turned his head right and saw Robin and Danny chained up as well, green metal holding them in place.

It that kryptonite Superman thought. "Robin, Danny, wake up."

Hearing the voice, Robin turned his head and looked at him. "Superman, are you okay?"

Superman nodded. "As fine as I can be."

Robin turned his head to look at his brother, "Danny, Danny, wake up," No response, "Danny, now's is not the time to be sleeping in!"

Danny jerked awake. After looking around, he turned to the both of them.

"Well this is not how I would have liked to spend my day," he said to them. He looked at his restraints. "Ecto-ranium."

"Echo-ranium," Superman and Robin questioned.

Danny looked at them. "Oops, I forgot to tell you. Echo-ranium is like kryptonite for us ghost. We're powerless against it."

"Well, that's good to know," Robin said dryly. Danny smiled sheepishly. A door opened and Vlad walked in while he was in human form.

Turning their heads towards Vlad, the three of them growled and scowled. Vlad looked at them and smiled. "Well, it looks like you're all awake."

"Yeah, we're awake. Need your eyes checked to see that," Danny said before laughing. Vlad growled. He walked over to some controls, buttons, and a lever.

"You think that was funny?" After pressing some buttons, Vlad grabbed the lever. "Then how about this?" Vlad pulled the lever down.

Danny screamed as an electrical current went through him. Robin gasped and looked at Danny before looking at Vlad. "Stop it! Stop!"

Vlad put the lever back up. "Try my patience again and I'll double the current."

Superman glared at him. "You're a monster."

Vlad laughed. "You don't know how much of a monster I can be."

"How did you get your hands on kryptonite," Superman asked him.

Vlad smiled. "The Guys In White gave me a hand. I got the echo-ranium on my own."

Robin narrowed his eyes. "The Guys In White helped you?"

"Well, of course, they did. I made them a deal: They help me get kryptonite and I'll hand Danny and Robin over to them when I'm done. They lost interest in Danielle."

"Her name is Elly," Robin shouted.

"My mistake."

Vlad walked over to a desk and picked up a needle. "I wanted to wait until you woke up to do this because it would just be much more fun." Vlad walked over to Danny.