A Brother's Fight Part 2

Me: *Slowly opens bunker door and yells out*

"JUST HAS I PROMISED! THE NEXT CHAPTER IS HERE!"

*Retreats back inside so people would leave her alone and read the chapter.*

I hope you guys like this.

And Johnathen I need info if you want that person in here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin took cover behind a rock.

The team had scattered. Citizens have fled, some had to take cover.

Freakshow had Danny attack them. Just them. Which was good cause the citizens were able to get away without getting hurt. Robin peeked over the side of the rock. Freakshow had Danny attack him, probably because Robin and Phantom seemed to have a strong bond.

Robin growled. Freakshow was going to pay for this. After they made sure to tell Danny that this was not his fault. Robin frowned.

If anything, it was his. Freakshow used him as a means to get Danny. He should have moved away or at least covered his eyes. Danny being controlled was his fault. Self-hate and guilt flooded through him.

Robin could even feel Danny's struggling to get back in control, guilt for attacking his friends and siblings, and anger for letting himself be controlled.

Someone landed next to him. Turning quickly, a fist raised, Robin stopped his fist from hitting his little sister, Elly.

Elly raised her hands. "I'm not mind controlled!"

"I know," Robin said as he lowered his fist, "Your eyes are not red like Danny's."

Robin looked back over the side of the rock.

"We need to free Danny from the control of the orb," Elly said.

Robin looked back at her, "How do we do that?"

"Danny told me that...Sam and Tucker were able to talk to him and free him by talking to him, even if it worked only for a couple of seconds. Another way is to destroy the orb, but I can't look at it without being control since you two are still teaching me how to block my mind and you will fall under the orb's control after a couple of seconds because of your mind block. Your's and Danny's mind shields aren't strong enough yet to block the orb's control."

Robin took in what she had said.

"Robin," Elly asked curiously.

"I think I know how to free Danny and destroy the orb," Robin answered.

A shadow covered hem both. Robin felt the feeling of alarm and panic flood him from his brother's side of the bond. Turning to look above them, he saw Danny standing there, echo-blast ready.

Robin grabbed Elly and dodged the blast.

"Elly, try and get the others together. Tell them to try and get behind Freakshow and when I give the signal, jump him. You can help detain Freakshow after that, Ok? Only after, I don't want to risk you getting controlled as well."

Elly looked at him. "What are you planning?"

Robin glanced at her. "You'll see."

Robin glanced behind them and pushed Elly away from him and moved away, moving out of the way of an echo-blast.

"Go Elly!" Elly went to find the others to tell them the plan. Robin turned his head to look behind him to see Danny chasing him.

Good, that is what he wanted. Robin turned to his brother.