Respects

Me: *Jumps out of nowhere*

Hey guys! So you guys read the last chapter.

But now for a chapter that I think none of you thought would happen. I don't think this happened in other Danny Phantom stories. Because, well, uh.

*Groans*

Oh! Just read the chapter already! And I don't own Danny Phantom or Young Justice! Go for the chapters I forgot to mention this in two! Jay and Joe belong to me!

Now! Just! Read! The! Chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny sighed, looking up at the ceiling in the Wayne Mansion. He was thinking about telling the others about Dark Dan, he didn't know how.

Danny slammed his hands against the bed before getting up and morphing into ghost form.

He walked out of his room and bumped into Bruce. Bruce looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Where do you think you are going," Bruce asked. Danny just looked at him.

"To pay my respects," Danny simply said, before turning invisible and intangible and flying off.

Bruce just gave a smirk. "I knew he would do it sooner or later."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About half an hour later, Danny was walking up to the giant gravestone, as Phantom of course, before standing in front of the new gravestone.

He read the words on the gravestone.

Sam Manson

Tucker Foly

Jasmine Fenton

Maddie Fenton

Jack Fenton

Mr. Lancer

Died in an explosion.

Lost but never forgotten.

Danny smiled sadly. He never expected this day to come. But it did.

"Hey, Mr. Lancer. My education is doing well, so you don't have to worry. Hey, Mom and Dad, I got a new family, so don't worry about me being alone. Hey, Jazz, found my brother and I have Elly, so don't me being siblingless. Tucker, you will always be my number one best friend and don't you forget it. Sam...I'm moving on Sam. I will forever love you, but you would want me to move on, so that is what I'm gonna do."

Danny heard a noise behind him. Turning invisible, he looked to see what caused the noise.

Parents.

And not just any parents.

It was Sam's and Tucker's parents.

Moving so he would not get hit by them, Danny stood to the side and watched as they put flowers on the graves. Tucker's being white while Sam's was black. Danny smiled at that.

Sam always loved black flowers. At least they're not pink he thought. Danny watched as the parents sat down.

"I miss him," Mrs. Foly said, sniffing, "I miss my son."