Hang On Danielle, We're Coming

Me: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

HERE COMES THE TROUBLE!

I've been waiting to do this.

Here we go.

Enjoy the chapter.

(crazed smile and eyes) People walk away to get away from the crazy girl.

Wait, that's me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kid - Kid Flash 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dani opened her eyes. She lifted her hand to her head as she shook it. Or, well, she tried to at least. Dani looked at her hands and realized that they were chained to the wall.

She looked around and saw that she was in a white room. She didn't have to guess. The Guys In White got her.

To do experiments.

Dani gulped. "Danny...help me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had just gotten back from fighting Mr. Freeze when Kid Flash started poking Superboy. That ended up with Superboy chasing him. How it ended up with all of them playing tag, no one knows.

They were gonna continue when a voice broke in.

"This was not what I was expecting when I got here." Turning to the voice, they saw...

"Artemis," Miss Martin shouted.

The girl called Artemis flinched. "Tigress, it's Tigress. Not Artemis."

Kid Flash gulped. Tigress couldn't see him because he was behind Superboy. Tigress looked at Danny, "Who are you?"

Robin stepped forward. "His name is Danny Phantom. He's my little brother."

Tigress gasped. "Little brother! Since when do you have a little brother?"

"Ever since we were born," the twins said at the time. Everyone looked at them.

Aqualad cleared his throat. "Tigress, about Kid-"

"Don't."

Aqualad stopped when she spoke.

"Don't talk about him. Don't say his name. Don't do anything that involves him. I don't want to remember."

Danny narrowed his eyes. Don't wish to remember, do you he thought.

Kid decided to step in, "Well, that's not gonna be easy to do, Artemis," Kid stepped out from behind Superboy, "Since I'm right here."

Tigress gasped and took a step back, "Kid?"

"Yeah, Artemis, it's me."

Tigress shook her head. "How?"

"Funny you should ask that," Kid said, narrowing his eyes.

"Uh-oh," Robin said and he grabbed Danny arm as he and the others stepped back.

Tigress looked confused. "What do you mean?"

Kid huffed. "Robin and the others brought me back. They were determined to bring me back. They built a machine that could put my molecules back together. And guess what, it worked!"