Mind Meeting And The Upcoming Trouble

Me: Next chapter has arrived!

Just read it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny's ghost side - DP

Robin's ghost side - RP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny sighed at another failed attempt to talk to the entity within him. He looked at his brother. "Any luck bro?"

Robin shook his head. Both were in the Cave, sitting next to each other of a couch. They had nothing to do so they decided to try and talk with the entities within them.

No such luck for either of them at all. They didn't even get close.

"What are you two doing?"

Both of them looked up to see Batman staring down at them. Both boys sighed.

"Nothing much," Robin said.

"Oh," Batman said, raising an eyebrow.

"Just sitting here on the couch do nothing after an another failed attempt to talk to the entities within us after couple hours," Danny said.

Batman shook his head. "Follow me, there are some people who would like to meet you."

Getting up, the twins follow with little confusion and utmost curiosity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin and Danny walked in the room, which was the Med Bay, to see their teammates and two people that they didn't know were in there.

"Danny, this is Zatanna and Zatara, they are magicians and members of the Justice League."

"Hi," Danny waved.

"What are they doing here," Robin questioned.

"We told them about your troubles, being unsuccessful in reaching the entities within you. They believe that they know a spell to help you."

The twin's eyes widen, "Really!"

"We had gotten tired of seeing you guys try for hours, but don't seem to be getting closer to reaching them," Aqualad said.

"So, we decided to do this," Miss Martin added.

Danny and Robin smiled. Danny looked over at Zatanna and Zatara. "And you would help us?"

Zatanna smiled. "Why would we not? You need the help and we want to help. Plus, I was getting bored so I probably would have done it anyway," she said.

Zatara decided to add his two-cents. "From the moment we meet you, Robin, we sensed something supernatural about you, but before we could ask you, something came up and you had to take care of it. Then, when Batman said that you were alive after the wall fell on you, we suspected more of the supernatural side of you."

Robin smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, I remember everyone's faces when they saw that I was alive. Wish I had a camera with me." Danny smiled.

"Anyway, you two ready," Zatanna asked. Both nodded. "Then lay down on the bed and hold each other's hand. We will do the rest."

Robin and Danny went over to the beds and laid down.

"Alright, now close your eyes."

Both boys closed their eyes. Zatara turned to Zatanna. "You will do the spell, I will make sure everything goes the way it is supposed to."