Name Change And The Adoption Of Two

Me: Some characters are gonna pop up in this one.

Alright, let's get to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GIW- Guys In White

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin looked over his sister from where he sat in the Medical Room, which was next to her.

They had gotten back from the GIW base some time ago.

Batman said that he had an announcement to make when Danielle woke up. Robin smiled. He remembered what happened when they got back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The team walked in, exhausted after the rescue mission. They were gonna head to the medical bay when a voice made them lookup.

"Have a nice rescue mission?"

The team looked at Black Canary who was the one who spoke. "Cause you seem exhausted and-" She cast a look on Danielle, "yet, successful."

"Black Canary," Aqualad said, "You and the others got our message?"

Black Canary smiled. "Oh, yes. I told them myself."

Aqualad looked confused. "What?"

"Black Canary overheard that Danielle had been captured and that you kids were going on a rescue mission. She told us what you said Aqualad," Batman said as he stepped out of the shadows.

The team looked at Black Canary, then at Batman.

"You knew," Danny asked.

Batman nodded. "All of us did."

The team looked at each other, but then Robin remembered something.

"Batman," when Batman looked at him, Robin continued, "the GIW's believe that Danny fooled us into helping him rescue Danielle. I overheard them say it while I was in the vents. I have a feeling that they are gonna be showing up here soon."

Batman nodded in agreement. "Then we'll be-be here when they do. Also, when Danielle wakes up, I have an announcement to make."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting Danielle checked out, the others had left to go rest in the lounge while Danny stayed before Robin told him to go rest in the lounge. Robin shook his head. It had been hard to persuade Danny, but Robin won by saying that Danielle needed her brother not falling asleep when she woke up.

The only reason why Robin didn't have to rest was that he fell asleep on the way back here.

Danielle groaned. Robin, realizing that she was waking up, put a hand on her shoulder. Danielle must not have registered that she was somewhere safe because she instantly fought back against his hand.

"No! Let me go! Let me go!"

Robin blocked punches and kicks his sister threw his way before he finally pinned her to his chest. When she still struggled, he said, "Danielle, it's alright, sister of mine."

Danielle stopped pushing her hands against Robin's chest and looked at him. She stared at him for a few seconds before saying, "You're not Danny."

Robin smiled. "No, I'm not Danny."