Good-Bye Fruitloop

Me: I believe this is the chapter some of you are waiting for, if not all.

But this is the last chapter the Vlad will be in!

Yes, I know some of are probably jumping up and down but calm down and read the chapter.

You'll find out why he's not coming back after this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italic - T.V. Screen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vlad punched his desk in anger. He could not believe that he was beaten by teens, without even lifting a fist or kick! Well, besides Elly kicking him in the chest for calling her, Danielle.

He wanted payback. He wanted revenge.

And he knew just how to get it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny sat on the couch with Dick and Elly in their home, laughing. They were watching funny videos on the T.V. in the living room. They were crackling up a storm after watching some pranks people pulled on other people.

Danny was on the floor and kicking the air in laughter, Elly was holding her chest and was on her side, and Dick was holding his chest while he hunched in on himself while on the couch.

During the middle of their laughing fit, Dick and Elly's stomachs growled. Dick got up and helped Elly.

"Danny, me and Elly are going to get something to eat during the commercial, want something to eat."

Danny shook his head. "No thanks, bro. I'm not really hungry."

Dick shook his head and rolled his eyes and walked out of the room, Elly following him, her laughter becoming giggling.

As soon as they left, the T.V. turned on to a news screen of Happy Harbor being under attack, a female reporter was shown at the scene. When she spoke, she caught Danny's attention.

"Happy Harbor is under attacked by a ghost named Vlad Plasmius, the same ghost who attacked Young Justice base. Before attacking, Plasmius revealed himself to be Vlad Masters."

Danny gasped. Vlad revealed himself?! Just how stupid was he?! Well...nevermind that. But what sort of crazy plan did he come up with that made him do that?!

"Plasmius has threatened to destroy Happy Harbor if Phantom does not reveal himself and fight him."

Danny went eye-wide before face-palming. Of course. Leave it to Vlad to do something that was so stupid like that. Danny then removed his hand from his face and narrowed his eyes.

Vlad was willing to destroy Happy Harbor to get him. Well then, if it's Danny he wants, it's Danny he'll get. Danny knew this would happen, so he had something that he made specially for Vlad.

When Dick and Elly walked back into the room, Danny was gone and the T.V. was on the screen of Happy Harbor being attacked.

Dick and Elly looked at each other.

"Oh no," Dick and Elly said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin and Elly ran into the Lounge, finding the Justice League and Young Justice watching the screen.

Batman stood up when they entered. His eye's narrowed even more when he saw someone missing.