Valerie VS Robin

Me: Sorry that I left you guys in suspense, but I kind of like doing that.

And who doesn't?

Anyway, let's see how our four friends are doing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin and Elly cried out when they exited the portal. Robin turned and saw that the ground was coming up fast so he turned so that his back was facing the ground and that Elly was on his chest, acting as a shield.

Robin landed hard on the ground. Robin groaned. The ground hitting his back and the force of Elly pressing against his chest causing pain throughout his body.

"Robin! Are you okay," Elly asked him, moving off her brother. Robin slowly moved into a sitting position.

"Yeah, I'll be okay, just a bruise or two," he answered.

Robin and Elly turned to the portal as something else flew out of it. Robin and Elly gasped as Danny hit the ground, eyes closed. Robin and Elly ran to his side. Elly put a hand on Danny's shoulder, making him groan.

"He's alive," Elly said.

Robin turned his head to the portal. He could hear something else coming out.

"Quick, move Danny over there," Robin said, pointing to a rock, "hide behind it. I'll take care of Valerie."

Elly nodded as she dragged Danny over behind the rock. Robin looked at the portal as a plan formed in his head. A plan to give Valerie a taste of her own medicine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie jumped out of the portal. She didn't notice it close behind her because she was too focused on Robin figure which was laying on the ground, back facing her.

Valerie gasped. No, Danny and Danielle, no Elly, didn't hurt him for payback. Valerie ran over to Robin and kneeled next to him. She moved him on his back. As soon as she did that, Robin's eyes snapped open and looked at her. Valerie gasped and ducked her head as a fist aimed for her face. Valerie rolled backward and into a crouch. She looked at Robin as he stood up.

Robin smirked. "You thought that I was hurt, how ironic."

Valerie was confused. "I don't understand," she said.

Robin laughed. Valerie flinched and this time, it gave Robin pleasure. Valerie, however, felt uneasy because Robin's laugh wasn't one of good nature, it was one of dark anger.

"You don't understand because you don't know how he feels. If you were hurt like how "I" was, he wouldn't hesitate to make sure you were alright."

"Who?"

"Danny."

Valerie rolled her eyes. "Well, of course, Danny would come over and make sure I'm alright. It's the way he is." Valerie froze and looked back at Robin. "How do you know Danny?"

Robin narrowed his eyes. "I'm meant Danny Phantom."

Without warning, Robin ran at Valerie. Valerie jumped to the side, narrowly missing a punch to the head. "Wait," Valerie shouted.

Robin didn't listen as he threw other punch. Valerie blocked it. "I'm trying to help you," she yelled to him.

Again, Robin didn't listen as he kneed her in the chest. Valerie hunched over and Robin grabbed her shoulders before throwing her over his shoulders and onto the ground behind him.