It Has Just Begun

Me: Hey, ya people!

The next chapter is here!

Let's see how well Valerie takes the truth.

Another friend's of Danny is introduced.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie, Elly, and Robin sat outside the room where Danny laid.

They had gotten to the Far Frozen only a couple minutes ago. Valerie her helmet retracted, knowing that Robin knew who she was. Valerie staying as far away from Robin as she could, but as close as she dared. Some of the Yeti's had recognized her as the Ghost Hunter who attacked Phantom a couple of times and threatened to give her a beating.

If Valerie had any idea that Phantom was highly respected in the Ghost Zone, she would have stopped hunting him realizing that if she did destroy him, she would have signed her death warrant. If Robin hadn't told the Yeti's that she was with them and that he was Phantom's older twin brother, she would have been beaten to a pulp.

Robin was called the "Brother of the Great One" or the "Savior's Brother". Valerie decided that she wouldn't do anything that would make Robin stop protecting her from being a ghost punching bag.

Frostbite came out of the room. "He's awake and he can see you now."

Robin and Elly walked in, Valerie following, making sure her eyes were looking away from Frostbite.

Danny was sitting on a bed and he smiled when he saw his brother and sister. After hugging them, he looked at Valerie. "What's she doing here?"

Robin told him what he had done and why Valerie came along. Danny laughed out loud. Elly then told him what the Yeti's called Robin, causing Robin to blush and for Danny to laugh again.

Valerie didn't want to interrupt, but she had to anyway. "I don't mean to break up family time, but I think we need to try and find a way out of the Ghost Zone."

When the three of them stared at her, she continued. "Since the portal that took us here is closed for good." Danny looked down before looking up again.

"I know a ghost who can help us," Danny looked at them, "Frostbite will take us outside of the Far Frozen. I can take us the rest of the way," Danny looked at Valerie, "And enough time for you to ask your questions."

Valerie nodded. Danny looked at the door. "Hey, Frostbite! Can you.."

"I heard Great One! I shall take the four of you outside the Far Frozen," Frostbite yelled back through the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting out of the Far Frozen, Danny started leading the way to this friend of his.

After a couple of minutes of walking, Valerie started to ask her questions.

"So, the ghost dog?"

"Cujo? Wasn't mine. He was just a friend and he destroyed that lab looking for his squeaky toy," Danny answered.

"The mayor?"

"Was overshadowed along with half of Amity Park. Framed me for "attacking" him when he held me in a headlock."

"Stealing?"

"My mind was being controlled by Freakshow's orb."

"Christmas?"