Valerie VS Danny Phantom

Me: The next chapter is here.

Time for a visit to Amity Park, for the teens anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woohoo," Danny shouted as he flew right around, doing all kinds of tricks. Robin and Elly laughed at his antics. Danny looked at them before an evil thought came to his head. Flying up to Elly, he poked her.

"Tag! You're it!"

"Huh," Elly said in confusion.

Danny flew back, laughing. Robin joined in, moving away from Elly. Elly made an evil face. "So that's how it's gonna be, huh? Then let's play!"

Elly flew at Danny who just dodged the hand that wanted to grab him. About half an hour later, they were flying towards Amity Park again. They had talked it over with the team. They decided to leave convincing Amity Park that Phantom was good to their friends.

Danny wanted to go to the Fenton house to get his adopted parents inventions so that they wouldn't fall into the wrong hands. Well, what's left of the house. Robin wanted to see the house his brother lived in for the past 6 years and Elly wanted to see the house again since she only been in it once.

But what they didn't know, was that things were going to get very...heated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny poked his head around the corner of the fence his was crouching behind. Robin's and Elly's heads followed, looking in all directions if anyone was around.

"It's clear. Follow me," Danny said.

Robin and Elly followed Danny as he ran to his old house and went inside.

The roof and second floor were gone, the inside was charred black in some places and some places were burnt.

Robin powered down as Danny looked around. He had hidden the inventions his adopted parents made under the floor. After that, he made his house exploded. But he remembers laughing with his family after a funny scene in a movie. A hand on his shoulder shook him out of his thoughts.

"You okay," Robin asked him.

"Yeah, I'm okay. This way." Danny walked over to a metal door and opened it. He went down the steps.

"Hey wait," Elly said.

Robin and Elly followed him down the steps. When they got to the room, they saw Danny standing in the middle of the room, looking at a tunnel. Danny didn't turn around when Robin and Elly walked up to him.

"You know, this is where it all started, how I got my powers a second time." Danny smiled. "It hurt a lot like the first, but I bought a lot of fun with the challenges to overcome."

Robin and Elly smiled.

Elly then lost her smile as she heard something and turned around. "Someone else is here," she said.

Robin and Danny turned around just as a suited figure walked into the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie was in her Red Huntress suit, flying above Amity Park. People had stopped searching for Danny after the second week, saying that he was probably as good as gone.

Valerie was mad that people would just give up like that. She also couldn't believe that Danielle would kidnap Danny. But she was Phantom's cousin and she would do anything for him, even kidnap a teen. Phantom, well, she just knew that he would do something like this. She ruined her life, ruined Danny's and kidnapped him!

When she gets her hands on him, she will make sure he'll pay.

Beeping caught her attention. Her ghost finder picked up two ghost signatures. Valerie recognized one of the signatures. "Phantom," Valerie whispered as she speeds up her hover-board.

When she landed, she saw the destroyed Fenton Works. With an angered growl that Phantom would be here, Valerie stormed inside. She heard talking and turned to a metal door. Valerie realized that they were downstairs so she went down. As she got closer to the door, the talking stopped.

Valerie walked through the door to see three faces.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Danny's going to be called Phantom so there's no confusion)

Valerie stared at Phantom in rage as he walked in front of Elly, pushing her behind him. Robin walked up to stand behind Elly, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Phantom, Danielle," Valerie said in anger.

"My names Elly now, Valerie," Elly said.

"Where is he?" When she got no answer, Valerie took a step forward and grabbed one of her echo-guns. "Where is Danny!"

Phantom flinched back which gave Valerie pleasure. Valerie moved her gaze from Phantom to Robin.

"Robin? What are you doing here?"

"Well, um..." Valerie didn't give him a chance to finish.

"You two kidnapped him as well? Were you going to take him to where your holding Danny," Valerie said in quiet rage. Phantom held out a hand.

"Now hang on a second, we didn't.."

"Save your excuses," Valerie yelled as she fired a blast at Phantom.

Robin grabbed Elly and ran in front of the tunnel as Phantom jumped back a couple of feet as the blast hit where he was. Valerie fired again and Phantom put up a shield. Valerie just kept on firing and firing. The force of the hits pushed Phantom closer and closer to the tunnel to where his sibling were.

One blast from Valerie's gun went past the shield and into the tunnel. The blast turned on the leftover power from the tunnel and turned it on. Robin and Elly cried out as they were sucked in. Phantom looked behind him just in time to see Robin and Elly disappear into the Ghost Zone.

"No," Phantom yelled out, losing concentration on his shield. A two blast from Valerie's gun hit him in the chest, sending flying into the portal.

Valerie growled. "Don't escape me!"

Valerie ran into the portal just has it closed for the last time. Leaving them on trying to find another way out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: I'll try to after the next chapter up soon if I can.

Till the next chapter, review and like!