Little Of The Truth

Me: Hi, everyone.

Here comes the next chapter!

Hope you like it.

I don't own Danny Phantom or Young Justice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The Justice League and Young Justice sat in the lounge at Mount Justice. After Robin passed out, they all hurried back to Mount Justice. But when they started checking for injuries, they were shocked to find that the wounds already healed. Now, they were sitting down and talking about what Klarion said about Robin, unaware of said hero that had woken up a minute ago.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin woke up the infirmary. He laid there for a second.

Everyone will probably want to know what Klarion said about me Robin thought. His face hardens. Well, I'm not telling them anything, Till I find my brother, I'm not telling them anything.

Robin got up, unhooked the wires from his body, and walked out of the room. Hearing voices in the lounge, he stopped by the entrance to listen and picked out a little to watch.

"It can't be possible. Robin can't be a demon. We would have found out," Kid Flash said.

Superman looked at Miss Martian.

"Did you know about this," he asked her.

"What? No! I didn't. Why ask me?"

"You're telepathic."

"Yeah, I am."

"Then you could have known about this."

"I didn't."

Everyone hero looked at her.

"Every time Robin was in a link with me or anyone else, he had some parts of his mind guarded. When he isn't in a link, his mind is still guarded."

"So, you're saying that Robin put a shield around his mind," Superboy asked.

"Yes." Superman nodded.

"I don't get how Robin could be a demon," Black Canary said.

"If he is, he isn't like the rest of them. He's too good," Green Arrow said.

"Then we will have to talk with him to find out if he is," Superman said. Batman glared at him.

"You mean interrogate him," he asked calmly, but Robin knew he was hiding his anger.

"You trained Robin, Batman," Aquaman said.

"You know he won't tell us if we ask," Flash put in.

"Interrogating him is the only way to get the answer we want," Martian Manhunter said.

Aqualad stood up.

"You will not interrogate Robin," he said, clutching his fists.

"Aqualad, stand down," Aquaman ordered.

"No."

"And we won't either," Kid Flask said as he, Miss Martian, and Superboy joined him by standing by Aqualad.

Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Batman stood up and walked over to the teens and stood by them.

At least seven people are on my side he thought as he walked out. No one heard or saw him due to the glare battle until he spoke.