To Stop A Fear Fight

Me: Hey, people!

I got the next chapter up!

Expect another one this week.

I think the team needs to BREAK UP A FIGHT instead of BEING IN THE FIGHT.

Don't you think that too?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elly sat on the couch with Artemis and Miss Martin, talking about the boys and gossip, like some girls do for fun. It wasn't the mean gossip, it was like the blackmail gossip that just made you laugh. And to get payback on one of the boys if needed of course.

They were about to go on to another subject when the alarm sounded, making all the teens run to the Main Room.

Aqualad pressed a button and Superman came on the screen.

"Superman, what is the problem," Aqualad asked.

"Two ghosts have been spotted fighting each other in the center of town. They are destroying buildings and property of the city," Superman said.

The screen changes to the two ghosts and Danny instantly recognizing them.

"Hey! I know them," Danny shouts out, making everyone look at him, "That's Nocturne and Fright Knight! I wonder what happened to make them fight each other?"

"Nevertheless, they are still destroying the property of the city and must be stopped," Superman stated.

"I'll take care of this on my own," Danny said.

"What! Danny," Robin and Elly yelled.

"I'm the only one who can. I know them enough and besides, they don't want me, they want each other. I'm the only one who can stop them."

"Fine, you can try and stop them, but we are coming along just in case," Robin said, leaving no room for argument.

Danny shrugged. "If that makes you happy, then fine. Besides, someone has to protect the citizens while I'm trying to stop the fight."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the battle between the two ghosts, things were getting heated.

Danny flew above Nocturne and Fright Knight, not wanting to get hit in the middle of their fight. His friends started helping citizens get to safety. From where he was, Danny could hear Nocturne and Fright Knight arguing.

"I cause more fear than you," Fright Knight yells, "I make people live their fears!"

Nocturne growled. "No! I do! I make live their worst nightmares!"

Danny raised an eyebrow. "Really? Their fighting over who causing the most fear?"

Danny shrugged. "If it was anyone else, I would be confused. But since it's those two, I can see the point. Well, only a little of it."

Danny dodges a misaimed attack on Fright Knight by Nocturne. "But I still need to stop the fight!" Danny flew towards both ghosts.

"Nocturne! Fright Knight! What are you doing," Danny yelled. Hearing Danny, both of them stopped and looked at him.

"Phantom," both of them shouted at the same time.

"Phantom! Can you tell Mr. Dream over here that I make the most fear," Fright Knight said, pointing and glaring at Vortex while doing so.