A Fight Of Words Of Anger

Me: Heya Readers!

HERE'S THE CHAPTER!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gunmen were trying to find a way out fast. The hostages were shaking and making moans of fear since they were tied up and gagged. Suddenly, they went quiet. The leader of the Gunmen noticed this and looked at the hostages...

...only to find them gone?

"WHERE ARE THE HOSTAGES!"

The Gunmen on hostage guard duty turned and looked before looking back.

"We d-d-d-don't know sir," one replied.

"They wer-wer-were there s-sec-seconds ago. Literally," the other said.

"FIND THEM OR YOU'LL..."

BANG!

The Gunmen jumped and looked around. Danny smiled from where he was. He made two echo-blasts and pushed them together, making the loud bang. Before he did that, he turned the hostages intangible and invisible and told them to be very quiet before moving them somewhere safe. He wasn't intangible so they could see him. He put ice on the couple who got shot legs so they wouldn't bleed out or feel the pain.

He glanced at the people next to him and smiled. They smiled back.

"Go over there," Danny pointed to some desks that they could hide behind.

They nodded and as quietly as they could, hide over where Danny pointed to. Looking back at the Gunmen, Danny turned intangible and invisible. He put his hands next to his mouth and spoke.

"Who DARES threaten lives over FOOLISHNESS and GREED!"

Some of them Gunmen jump. Others started whimpering. The leader spoke out. "WHO'S THERE!"

There was a hint of fear in his voice. Danny chuckled. He made it loud, dark, and evil sounding. More whimpers.

"I'm the entity that you should fear," he whispered loud enough for them to hear.

More men whimper as they slowly move closer to their boss.

"I'm the spirit that you cannot see," he said, floating a couple of feet in the air.

They start to shake including the leader who was trying not to show it.

"I'm the one who turns off the lights of those who are evil with greed," he said louder.

Some of the men literally peed themselves.

"I'm the one who makes the air cold and the ground freeze," he said in a near yell.

The air turns cold and the floor starts to be covered with ice. The Gunmen are completely backed up to their boss. The former hostages are trying to hold in their laughter, having their phones out and recording it, all planning to put it on youtube and facebook (or some other website).

"I'M THE ONE THAT WILL MAKE YOU PAY," Danny yelled now.

Yelps from the Gunmen. Danny floated to the leader's ear and let everything be silent for a second before he whispered.

"I'm the one who's gonna turn you in."

(PLEASE SAY IN THE REVIEW THAT I MADE YOU LAUGH IF I DID)

The leader screamed like a little girl, making his men scream with him. Danny made an echo-rope and tied up their legs, arms, eyes, and mouths. Within a minute, he was done. He really wanted to laugh, but that would ruin it. So, he turned to the people who were being used as hostages and saw that they were laughing their heads off. Walking over to them, he told them to walk out the doors.