Prologue

Before I start my first published story, I just wanted to make it clear that while I will finish a story usually without much outside motivation, it would be really nice to get a few reviews now and then.

now that that's taken care of-onto the story

(Pre-Reading-Warning: If you are triggered or something by child abuse and self depreciation... you may want to click the "back" arrow a few times...)

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters or really anything from the Harry Potter 'Universe'

~~~~~~~~~~

For as long as he could remember, he had been Freak.

At school, no one actually taken the time to remember his name.

In public, he was left unaddressed.

At home...

At his "home" he was starved and stabbed, beaten and used and forgotten.

But he didn't mind... he liked being Freak, the sound of the name leaving his lips, rolling across his tongue... Freak was him. He was Freak. Being Freak meant he wasn't expected to be human, so he wasn't.

Freak did the chores.

Freak was starved.

Freak was bleeding.

Freak was staring with a blank face into the horrible visage of his uncle.

And Freak was silent.

Harry was gone, hidden in the folds of Freak. Freak protected him. Freak made him strong.

Strong physically.

Mentally...?

.

And he felt nothing.

No stabs, no hunger ripping through his abdomen, no hurt or anger or sadness...

Or happiness.

He was empty, and that was just what he wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~

I will be making short chapters, but I will be updating very frequently...

sorry if you don't like that...