Chapter 23

This chapter will have regular content AND an extra scene that doesn't really relate to this story but I just did as a small project. :)

ALSO: You can still vote on the poll! Right now tom riddle/freak is winning with bulan/freak in second. Though, yet again, I may just leave it as no relationship. It depends on where I take this story. ~ for luna, I will be either mentioning luna/neville (or whichever wins if more people vote) in passing and not as a major theme or will leave her single. No hate please! 

-_-_-_-_-_-

It was Sunday morning, a relaxing day where most students were lounging in chairs or reading a book. Freak, however, was doing nothing of the sort. 

While the weather was still moderately warm he wanted to test out his flying capabilities in his animagus form. He slithered through some of the more deserted hallways, as small as he could wish himself to be. Suddenly, he tasted something.. odd. He didn't know how he knew it, but with a few flicks of his tongue, he detected something big, dangerous, and smelly in the area. It smelled like.. 

Dog. 

With a curious tilt of his head, Freak slithered towards the source of the smell. It lead down a long deserted hallway then through the bottom of a door. Freak squeezed his small form through a crack in the wood. 

He froze.

There, in front of him, stood a huge three headed dog. A Cerberus, he faintly recalled as his brain scrambled for a plan of escape. The monster hadn't noticed him yet, so he slowly slithered backwards, out through the crack in the door. Intentions of going out swept away, he raced back towards Ravenclaw Tower, intent on hiding under his covers. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

'What are you doing, masssster?' 

'I am hiding, Bulan.'

'From what?'

'A horrible monster, you sssssilly sssssnake.'

'Oh... What did it look like?'

'It wassss huge! It had three large headssss and pawssss bigger than Dudleysssss faccce!'

'They mussst have been huge. Do you know what it'sssss called?'

'A cccerberussss' 

'Do you plan to meet with thisssss fearsssome beassst again, massster?'

'I hope not.'

'I musssst agree...'

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

HEEEY!!!! how are you all? 

Anyway, as you probably already saw, I finally made Human! Bulan art! 

Hope you like it! 

Here is the extra scene: 

-_-_-_-_-_-

Harry lay shivering in the small amount of blankets his aunt had bestowed upon him. It was his fault, of course, that he had to be so cold in the first place. (This, he had berated himself over many times) if only he had hidden that first fateful envelope!

The snores of uncle Vernon and Dudley echoed through the house like the dying cries of a baby elephant; Sad, horrible, and inhuman. Harry sighed, why couldn't he just leave this feeble attempt at escape!!! While it was his fault that those letters had come and now he was freezing his arse off in the middle of nowhere, he did find satisfaction in just how frightened his so called 'family' was. Ha, take that dunderheads!

Suddenly, a tiny sound came from the front, just barely noticeable above the thundering rain and cracks of viscous thunder outside. Warily, Harry stood up and went to the door, opening it tentatively to find what was making the noise. He looked around in confusion, before he happened to glance down and see-

Bloody hell

A bloody man, just reaching the top of his kneecap.

There was something wrong with this image. Bewildered, Harry followed the little hairy man, who was beckoning him forwards, to a small boat. Incredulously he stared at the man as the boat started to move towards the opposite shore of their secluded island retreat. After it started moving, Harry noticed the man putting away a little pink umbrella of all things, before pulling a letter, almost as tall as he was, out of who-knows-where.

Baffled, Harry finally opened his letter, and the boat brushed to a stop on the banks of the now-calm waters.

-0-

People stopped and stared as a boy with a memorable lightning-shaped scar walked cheerily past, not seeming to care a bit about the tiny man happily swinging his feet on the 11 year old's shoulder.

"Let's go get yer an owl, 'arry!" You could just barely hear the squeaky voice of the man as the boy turned towards Eylope's Owl Emporium.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Again, I hope you enjoy my writing and my art! Have an aweeesomeee day! AND 

If you haven't already, be sure to vote in the polls if you'd like, comment, (VOTE ;3), follow me (haha, as if), and have a great time! :D

Sorry for the wait!