Not an actual update

Hey guys! Happy Halloween!!! 

I've written a one-shot for halloween, however its quite violent (so much so that i've rated it maturely)

Anyway, here's a random snippet I thought you all would enjoy!!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

As his master slept, a long albino snake slithered onto the floor. He wanted to explore his new environment. He snuck out the door and into the common room, then pushed on the doorway with his head (it opened without a handle from the inside so if you happened to be carrying books you had a lesser chance of dropping them)

Bulan wandered around the hallways, looking for hiding holes he could use later if needed. As he traveled, he went down many stairs and the air got colder and colder. Eventually, he came infront of a wall with a weird aura around it. Suddenly, the wall slid open. With a shocked sort of squeaking hiss, he dashed into one of his previously discovered hidey-holes. Bulan watched, bewildered, as one of the boys who had been mean to his master walked out. With a smirk, Bulan crept up behind the unsuspecting blonde. 

~~~~~

Dumbledoor was sorting through some letters when he heard a high-pitched scream.

"Hm. Probably Peeves's work." He dismissed the noise and continued sorting through his fan-mail.

Well, There you have it! This miiight impact the story later on (I won't tell you how) But for now it's just a fun little thing I made for y'all to celebrate Halloween! 

Again, happy halloween! Also, I would appreciate it if you checked out my one-shot!! It's called "The Demon Twins"!

Thank you all for almost 20k views!!!!