Chapter 21

Freak and Luna stared in bewilderment at the very pale, very naked man in front of them. He was probably around six feet tall and had stark white hair. His eyes were a familiar poisonous green and his canines were sharpened to a deadly point. His angular face and small nose made his complexion as a whole seem reptilian.

"Bulan??!" Asked Luna

He looked towards her and shrugged. That seemed to sum it up.

Freak walked forwards and poked Bulan's nose. The snake-turned-human's eyes crossed as he tried to see his master's finger at such close proximity

Freak nodded decidedly.

'Im going to get you sssome clothess...'

'Why?'

'Jussst don't quessstion it, Bulan..'

- - -

A now-clothed Bulan, Freak, and Luna all walked out of the forbidden forest

(AN: Just don't question it. Freak or Luna conjured clothes for him and im 99.8% sure someone would have mentioned my lack of explanation.)

As they made their way across the Hogwarts' lawn they talked about their new animal forms. At least, Bulan and Freak did, Luna didn't understand a word of what they were saying so she just hummed happily along next to the two boys, skipping occasionally. By the time they reached the castle front, the two had already discussed the possibilities of Bulan's new form, and how it was possible. Freak mused that it had worked for Bulan because he was his familiar. The two left it at that, by then they were at the entrance hall. Bulan decided to turn back, and his clothes disappeared with his human traits. The two Ravenclaws headed up to their dormitories, using Bulan's heightened senses to guide them away from the paths of the lurking teachers. 

_________________________
OHHH MY GOSSSHHHH I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO SORRY

SO SORRRY

I actually started writing this chapter a few weeks ago in class, but had to get rid of it as the teacher was walking around while I was writing about the whole... naked thing (Don't kill me btw) 

ugggh that would have been a rat's hairy butt to deal with... 

Thanks to everyone who commented on this! you made my life miserable as I fought through the guilt and depression of not having my laptop for like four weeks so getting this out was all the more satisfying. 

:) 

special thanks to Gay_is_life for an amazing nickname and comments that literally made my day. 

I HAVE SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS TO MAKE!! PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!

1. I suck at spelling 

2. I will be doing a poll on future pairings. If you suggest a pairing I'll add it. just saying though, if I think the pairing is trash (that wins) I'm not writing it and just not doing a pairing in this book (maybe in a sequel)

FIRST OFF- the harry/freak ships. 

Harry/no one -im all for this if people are ok with this outcome

draco/harry -this is pretty much a no-go unless I go back and redo earlier chapters. in this story i didn't really plan much for pairings.. (this is my favorite ship btw)

Ginny/Harry -is it bad that I hate this ship.. even though it's canon?? 

Bulan(OC)/Harry -Um idek but thought I'd put it out there...? O.O

Luna/Harry -I was planning on them being more like friends but hey whatever?

Voldemort(Tom Riddle)/Harry -O.o UHHH I'm just putting this out there...? uh..? what even..? if I do this it has to have MAAAAANY MANY votes and he HAS to have a nose. -_-

Snape/Harry -WHAT EVENNN IM JUST LOOKING UP RANDOM HARRY SHIPS WHYYyyy

oh merlin some of these ships are UNMENTIONABLE. T-T 

if you couldn't already tell I would prefer writing gay stuff. idek why i just feel like it. 

LUNAAA

Luna/no one -sure idk

Linny (Luna/Ginny) -I'm all for this if i can teach mahself how to write it.

Luna/Bulan -meh idek

Luna/Neville -sure

I DUNNO WHAT ELSEE

let me know any more characters I should try to pair?

AS AN EXTRA NOTE. THIS WILL. NOT. HAVE.. what do you even call it?? there is NO sexual activity in this book and swearing is at a minimum. I want many ages and types of people to be able to enjoy this without getting uncomfortable. INCLUDING ME. 

3. oh yeah btw im planning on doing 7 books in this series, possibly more. 

4. yes that means im going to try and do every year. If freak/harry doesn't drop out of school for some reason or another

5. I am completely open to suggestions like possibly making it a crossover (probably not..) or "Make voldemort good and happy and like a total sweety and the parent [freak] never had!!" (COFF) or "PLZ DONT LET SIRIUS DIEEE HE IS MAH BABEEHHH" 

I am quoting unnameable people by the way but yeah anything goes for suggestions even though if something gets in the way of what I have planned out so far its a no go and a sorry. also if it's stupid then no. like.. no. im not making this a pro-dumbles story, I think he should die in a fire. fiend-fire. grr. 

6. ive noticed that I've started rambling recently please excuse meeeeee

7. too many announcements BUT during my time with a lack of laptop I've started (painfully) typing out a new Harry Potter/Avengers story on my phone. depending on how interested people are, I may post it after I finish a few chapters and get the plot hashed out. I may eventually give a summary in a future chapter of freak. 

8. LAST ONE. No, I'm sorry. I will probably not be updating very frequently like I used to naively promise. choke me with a spoon. I'm sorry (what the fish does that even mean anyway?? weird 80's... gotta love the music though.)

8.5. that reminds me. I now love The Beatles. ANY SUGGESTIONS ANYONE????

AND THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 40K VIEWS AND SO MANY BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS AND OVER 100 SUBSCRIBERS!! YOU ALL MAKE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING!!! (aaaand failing at..)

as a last note please excuse this insanely long AN and please know that my writing is open to critiques! 

EDIT: Oh gosh I just realized i meant to say this but I had so much to say.. 

IF ANYONE COULD DO FANART THAT WOULD MAKE MY NEW YEAR!!!!

and

As punishment for my super-duper late chapter and super long AN I will be starting a truth or dare type game with where I will randomly choose one dare or truth (if I get any replies) to do the next time I post a chapter. Basically anything goes except cussing, murder, any sort of harm to myself or others including bullying, (anything that has to do with when I update COFF), and anything involving my friends or family. This is a fun little thing I thought of as an apology for my bad authoring skills and a punishment for my stupidity. Also I might feel better about myself because then you guys got some compensation. 

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR AND HAPPY BELATED HOLIDAYS!!!