Chapter 20

So sorry for that kind-of cliff hanger! I should definitely not get into a habit of doing that...

anyway, I just wanted to thank you all so much for actually reading this! I remember I got really excited over 20 views and now i have over 16 thousand???? WHAT??? I didn't think even 50 people would read this horse crud! thank you so much!! 

Anyway, I'm really really realllllly realllyyyy real-I think you get my point.

Im so very sorry for not updating for so, so long and i hate myself right now because you guys are all so nice (and you actually wanna read this) And you don't deserve my procrastination.

Thank you for waiting! (sorry I didn't give you much of a choice...!) 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Once Freak walked into the library he was bombarded by a silent attacker. Instinctively, he raised his arms over his face. Bulan hissed threateningly.

Surprisingly, giggles emanated from in front of them. Freak slowly lowered his arms and to his bafflement, saw Luna.

"I did say that I wanted in, did I not?" She grinned

Bulan shook his head is shock, 'I don't even want to quessstion how ssshe doesss it..'

Freak agreed.

They all headed over to the forbidden section and stepped over the ropes which barred it from the rest of the library. The shelves suddenly seemed much more oppressing.

"I'll start looking on the left side, you and Bulan go to the right?" Luna offered. Soon, they were all searching through the dusty confines.

~-Timeskip- 2 hours-~

Freak held up the book that he had finally found, wedged between two old copies of "Werewolf Hunting Techniques". Rusty metal letters spelled out "Sinister potions".

"Well, off to brew a potion!" Luna cheerilly exclaimed before pulling Freak by the hand away from the library. Freak made sure to leave the note sitting on top of the bookcase where he knew detection wards were hidden. With that, they bustled up to Ravenclaw Tower and started searching the confines of the textbook.

Eventually, they found what they were looking for.

Freak pointed to the faded and stained instructions near the back of the book. The potion was labeled as 5th year, and "Exercise extreme caution when brewing and using this potion" as well as a note reminding readers that if they do take this form altering potion, they would need to contact the ministry.

"Well, isn't that cheerful?" Luna grinned. "We need to exercise caution while brewing a potion! How silly!" She erupted into peals of laughter, not noticing the worried glances that Freak and Bulan were shooting towards each other.

Eventually, Freak sighed and grabbed a piece of paper.

'Where will we brew it, though? And how will we get the ingredients?'

Luna thought for a moment, before her eyes lit up.

"Just follow me!"

~-~-~Time Skip~-~-~

Freak looked on in confusion as Luna lead him into the girl's bathroom. (Seriously, why would she lead him here of all places?)

Through the reflection on the dusty mirrors, Freak could see a girl sitting on a toilet seat in one of the stalls. Suddenly, the girl raced out of it-did she just go through it?-and stopped in front of Luna.