Sciles (Malia x Kira implied) ; I know.

Requested by YourYodaStilesIs

It had been approximately 2 years that the two had been apart, yet Scott and Stiles yearned for the day they could meet again. Sure, they had held their finger over the 'call' button for five minutes in hesitation. They had also stalked each others social media accounts and cried when they saw someone they didn't know.

But they were 'adults' now, and apparently that kind of stuff is deemed 'unprofessional'?

They both call bullshit on that one.

The two, moderately distressed, boys couldn't wait to meet again at Christmas. True, it won't only be those two there- but it was close enough.

They had thought about each other almost too much, much to the dramatic drop of their grades. And Stiles may, or may not, be very close to being kicked out of Uni down in Washington. Whereas, Scott, in UC Davis, was a little less of a disappointment. But that's just because he could deal with stress better, and no sleep didn't really bother him as much; perks of being a werewolf.

When they were saying their goodbyes, it wasn't as dramatic as everyone said. Sure, there was hugging. And crying. And screaming. Maybe some falling down to the floor as a sobbing mess. Not that dramatic, at all.

So, when Stiles was on his way back to Beacon Hills to meet the rest of the Scooby Gang; his main focus was on Scott. Maybe all his focus.

They were all meeting at Derek's loft, and he was surprised to hear it hadn't been destroyed completely-yet. He opened the door and saw that Lydia, Malia, obviously Derek, Liam and Scott were already there.

"Wow, you're not late for once." Derek said, a smile gracing his lips.

"Screw you, Sourwolf." The boy winked, taking note to the surprised faces everyone had that  he still called Derek 'Sourwolf'.

"Lydia. Malia. Liam." He said in recognition, whilst nodding his head slightly to be polite.

"Hey, Stiles." They all said in unison.

"Scott." Stiles stated whilst smiling, walking up to his best friend; with obvious intentions as he set his bag down and speed-walked over to the wolf.

"Stiles." Scott welcomed, hugging his best friend with everything he had; though being careful not to kill him.

"Missed you, Buddy."

"Ah, missed you too." They broke apart and smiled at each other, Stiles was still the same height; though Scott had grown slightly, towering over his best friend by a margin.

"So, how have you been?" Stiles asked the whole group, so far.

"Good, good. My grades aren't too bad." Liam answered honestly. Turning his head to meet the gaze of Derek, who was clearly going to talk next.

"Everything's fine. Obviously, this place hasn't died yet. Still not rotten." He replied with a smile.

"A's all through the chart, for my grades." Lydia countered smugly, laughing at Malia's irritated growl.

"Mine are still shit." The girl said with annoyance, though amusement was laced through them.

"Yeah, Same." Scott retorted, earning a snort from Stiles.