Stiam, hinted at Scisaac; Eyes are the windows to the soul.

A/N:
This is another soulmate AU.
The idea is:
One of your eyes change colour once you make physical contact with your soulmate.
Requested by: dramalover18

------------
"So, you bit him?" Stiles asked, sighing loudly next to Scott.

To say he just found out his best friend had kidnapped some kid, that he just bit because he's a werewolf- he's handling the situation pretty well.

"Yep."

"And you kidnapped him."

"Yeah."

"And you brought him here."

"I panicked." Scott said, turning his head to look at his best friend. Who, clearly exasperated, sighed again.

Stiles, biting his lip, said "This isn't going to end with us burying pieces of his body in the desert, is it?"

Liam panicked in the bathroom audibly.

"This is why I always come up with the plans; your plans suck."

"I know, which is why I called you." Stiles sighed again. "So, what do we do?"

In the next minute, Liam is taped to the chair in the middle of Scott's room. Thank you for your hard work, Mr. Alpha Werewolf.

"Liam, we're gonna take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. You talk quietly, it stays off." Stiles said, reaching out to take off the tape. "Got it?" He asked, earning an eager nod from the younger teen. "Okay."

So, he reached, grabbing onto the tape- consequently; that's the second mistake of that night. The first being that he even bothered showing up at Scott's.

Pain.

That's what he felt. Just pain. It felt like someone was stabbing him in his left eye.

It was like a river, twisting and bending- trying to not get scraped by the rocks. But failing idiotically.

A bittersweet mirage, wrecking emotions. Self-depreciative thoughts; swirling in circles. Whispers of the past that haunt. Tangles of memories.

Help? Scott's eye, for example. He'd been through this before, why didn't he ask for help? It'd bring up memories, memories that stood for what is his crystal blue eye. The same blue of Isaac's. The same Isaac who left.

Through the hazed sight of his right eye, he saw Scott's worried face.

And Liam.

Liam was sat there, unable to clutch his eye- shouting. The pain was too much.

Then, it stopped.

His sight was clear, and their cries were quietened. So, in the horror of the moment, upon seeing Liam's newly required hazelnut eye- Stiles ran to the mirror rested against the wall of his best friend's house.

"Shit." The three swore simultaneously.

Stiles because his eye was a clear, pale blue. It contrasted deeply against his other.

Scott because holy shit, what just happened?

And Liam because one of his kidnappers is his soulmate?!

"What the fuck?" The alpha whispered in a daze of confusion.

"I think our new addition is going to be an influence." Stiles said, biting his lip because; blue kind of suits him.

"Yeah, no shit."

"Well, nice to meet you, Liam Dunbar-" The human started.

"Why do you know my name?"

"- my name is Stiles Stilinski. Apparently, I'm your soulmate-"

"I noticed."

"- I like long walks on the beach, piña coladas and I run with wolves. You're now part of our pack-"

"What's a pack?"

"-we'll get you acquainted with those people soon. But now, we've got to tell you about some stuff." Stiles leaned in, staring intently into his orbs.

He wasn't going to say this out loud:
But he's glad his mark was on this kid.

A/N:
I'm sorry it's so short!

I didn't know what else to write, but I hope this is okay?!