Sciam; Breaking Bones (AU). Implied Sterek

A/N:
This is an AU. To make it clear, here is the main idea: Scott is a singer, this takes place at a bar. The pack is basically just a bunch of friends. All humans. Pack consists of: Jackson, Scott, Derek, Peter, Stiles, Lydia, Liam, Isaac, Allison, Mason, Corey, Malia and Kira.
THE SONG IS INSPIRED FROM 'MELT' BY CHET FAKER. I MISSED A FEW LYRICS THOUGH BECAUSE THERES A LOT.

Stiles is the pack mom, also.

-------—-------—-------—-------—-----
Scott's debut was tonight, therefore the 'pack' was going to be huddled in some small bar for the rest of the night. The majority, especially Stiles and Liam, were excited; besides Derek, who honestly couldn't care less.

To make the night even more special, Stiles had decided everyone had to wear bright colours; just so he, as pack mom, could see where everyone was. At all times. Seeing Derek, Peter and Jackson in bright yellow, red and green was to be a true highlight of the night. Although, Stiles and Lydia thought the idea would be perfect. However, Scott wasn't too pleased that he was forcibly made to wear bright pink on a stage- especially when pink isn't his best colour (admittedly, it could be worse.)

So when he was stood on the stage, everyone in the bar quiet, lighting centred on him and music just starting- he wasn't exactly ecstatic about the idea. Liam, in his respective neon orange shirt, thought he would've looked better in red; in all honesty.

Liam had his head rested in the palm of both his hands, both elbows on the table, and was seated on the far left of the large table that the pack was at. He was directly facing Scott, well- technically he was, anyway.

Scott was breathing rapidly, but slowed it in an attempt to not embarrass himself. He closed his eyes for two seconds and reopened them, staring straight at Liam- though his eyes were probably unfocused (that's what Liam thought anyway). In support, the pack smiled; aside from Derek and Stiles. Derek being Derek, he didn't smile and Stiles, being Stiles, shouted "You got this, bro!"

Supportive Stiles.

Responding, Scott chuckled and took a deep breath.

"Help me breathe, you're breaking up my speech.

While you smile at me, you got the whitest teeth." He started, earning quiet nods from many people seated in the bar. Somehow, Stiles hadn't been shouted at by Derek for his constant bickering- plus he was hitting Derek repeatedly because of how good Scott's voice is.

"You won't leave me alone, every time I rest you're in my head.

Breaking bones, Breaking bones." Liam was entranced by his voice, it was flowing so smoothly. Furthermore, Scott hadn't looked away from Liam yet- apart from blinking, but that was necessary.

"Everything you say is on fire. You got the easiest position to destroy my life, all you have to do is arrive."

Suddenly, everything stopped- everyone was distracted by his voice. The way his tone changed at different words, the way his melody was so entrancing.

And it, probably, affected Liam the most. Scott and himself had gotten closer the past few months, learning a lot about each other.

Scott's said something like that before. It went something akin to this:

"You could totally destroy my life."

"Sure."

To make it even more 'oH' is Scott's eyes still haven't left Liam's, to be quite honest; Liam isn't sure why he hasn't removed his gaze from the others.

"Melt my happiness, some kind of fucked up mess. Looking out for you is a kind of waiting game that leaves me running circles into my brain." Liam was starting to connect the dots now, this song is totally about him.

Well, shït.

Plus, what doesn't help is the fact Liam's eyes were wider now (due to the recent gain of 'what the fuck') and Scott had most definitely noticed. A smirk was present upon his face, pulling the left side of his lips up into his cheek's embrace.

"Hell, my loneliness will take no part in this. Oh, oh, Overdose."